Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Food + FOTD + Tag (Yes, I am that lame with post titles) :p


Last Tuesday we watched the Hangover Part II at Greenbelt 3. It's hilarious! I highly recommend it if you want to have a good laugh. We also ate at Fish and Co.

Fish & Chips

A white pasta with mussels.

Fish and Co. offers free wi-fi to its customers and they have awesome customer service. They have large servings so I recommend sharing the food. :) The price is almost at the same range as TGI Friday's - not cheap but not overly expensive - especially if you plan to share the food and tab.

Wednesday - went to Megamall and ate at Bigby's:

Chips with garlic mayo.

A platter of barbecue. According to the menu this is for 4-5 persons. 
My sisters and I were able to finish one platter. :/ Could it possibly mean that we're pigs? O_o 

Bigby's also has free wi-fi. We had to wait for our food for around 30 minutes and had to follow up our order. The serving isn't that big, but it's fine for the price because their food is cheaper compared to other places.

Yes, I'm still not commenting on the taste as I still have a cold up to now. 

I haven't done a FOTD for quite some time so I'm going to post 2 FOTDs:

What I do when stuck in traffic... :P

I'm actually trying to perfect the dolly-eyed look but I made changes to the tutorials I have seen to cater to my face hehe. >.<"

See that thing on my nose? I don't what it is but it's there so... 
O_o

Products used:

Face:
Smashbox Photofinish Foundation Primer

Benefit Highbeam

Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua in B20 Beige - Tendre

Paul & Joe Sahara Collection Finishing Powder - 002 Healthy Medium Beige

Paul & Joe - Face Color - Love (No. 7)

Fasio Gradation in I-2

K-Palette Real Lasting Eyeliner24h in Super Black

Urban Decay 24/7 in Zero

Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Frame Plus in Black


Lips:

Paul & Joe - Moisture Lip Treatment

Paul & Joe Sahara in 01 Caravan

Paul & Joe Lip Lacquer 06 'Can-can


FOTD again??? O_o
Sorry, I was bored in and got stuck in traffic again. :P

FACE:

That Gal Brightening Face Primer + Hera High Definition Foundation in 23 

Majolica Majorca 's Sugary Trap Puff de Cheek in PK 303 Strawberry Macaron


MAC - Charged Water Skin Hydrating Mist

EYES:

Bobbi Brown's Classic Evening Palette, Desert Rose
 Missha Eye Lash #04 Natural Long & Clear Eyelash

K-Palette Real Lasting Eyeliner24h in Super Black


Majolica Majorca Cream Pencil Liner
Candy Cane from the Tokidoki Robbery palette

Majolica Majorca Sugary Trap Jeweling Eyes compact in Caramelisee BR631

Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Frame Plus in Black


LIPS:

Guerlain Rouge G Serie Noir in 71 Rose Desir





YAY!!! Blog award. I was tagged by the wonderful and beautiful Kat


Here are the rules:
1. Write about yourself.
2. Pass the award to 7 bloggers.
3. Notify the bloggers who got it!



Totally random in no particular order, whatever pops in my mind gets typed first. :P

1.  I am against the Divorce Bill.

2. Do you know Angelica Pickles from the Rugrats? I was pretty much like her when I was younger.

3. I like to tease people a lot. :p

4. I don't come from a perfect family. I remember the other night on Twitter while tweeps were discussing the divorce bill someone told me that the only reason why I was against the divorce bill is because my family is perfect. My thoughts about that are simply:

- I don't think that there is such an animal such as a perfect family. A family is composed of individuals hence, there will always be misunderstandings and disagreements but as a family it is best to talk about it and try to sort out the differences between the members. 
I was once told that we choose our friends but our family is given to us by God, so I would like to cherish what I was given.
- Such an arguement is a fallacy of logic known as ad hominem. :p 

5. I want a pet liger. :P

6. My sisters and me call each other baby - "Baby Pao", "Baby Hamham" and "Baby Liger Enky Love".

7. I don't understand why some persons are so spiteful. Had you have a really bad experience in life, and feel that the whole world is conspiring against you; you should at least know that there are people out there who are experiencing more pain than you are. (Spite+hate is not a good combination. It will make your wrinkles pop out like mushrooms, hence you will look like a dried prune fast.)

8. In line with that thought I also believe that people should always stay humble because someone out there, there's always someone better than us. 

9. I am a walking bundle of contradictions, but I'm coherent, I think. :P

10. If you actually read up to this part, I am amazed LOL! =))

11. I'm tagging anyone who wants to do the tag because I'm lazy to think of who I want to tag.

12. I got an Iphone 4 last week, hence all the pictures above are test shots from my phone. Please bear with me.

13. I think "13" is a lucky number for me so I'm typing 13 random things LOL! x)


I hope everyone is having a great week so far. :3





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I love getting comments! :3