Our family celebrated mother's day yesterday to avoid crowded and jampacked restaurants. I realize I haven't posted FOTDs and OOTDs for quite a while so I'll show you what I was wearing yesterday ---
wait --- A happy mother's day to all mothers out there! :) You ladies deserve mad props. (insert clapping sound here)
Outfit of the day/night:
Dress - Dasha Dress from Luca
Watch - Tag Heuer
Rings - Charriol
Necklace and bracelet - Tiffany & Co.
This dress is so comfortable. The one I bought is a bit loose on the waistline. I love how demure it looks in the front with a daring twist on the back. I love wearing white clothes, because it never goes of style, and there is something about white that just makes it elegant and sophisticated.
- Burberry Light Glow in No. 2 Cameo Blush
- benefit POWda WOWza (I used the bronzer to contour)
- BECCA Line + Define Pencil in Santorini (I used the off white color on my water line)
- Sephora Flasy Liner waterproof in 10 deep black
- Lunasol - 3 Dimensional Eye Shadow in EX01 Tender Glow Beige Brown (I used the darkest color to wing out my eyeliner)
- Majolica Majorca Lash Kind in BK999
Burberry Lip Cover in No. 03 Cameo Pink
Blair commented that she loved my makeup - Thank you hun! :) It stayed on for more than 12 hours so I'm pretty contented with the products I used. I will do a food post soon! I really didn't take many pictures of myself yesterday, as I was more interested in taking food pictures. Hence, I ended up with solo iPhone pictures. Sorry for the poor quality.