Sunday, June 12, 2011

Switching... Mario Badescu Enzyme Cleansing Gel -Skincare Diary

I know I raved about Philosophy's Purity made simple in a post before. I did love it but I decided to switch to another product just because I'm a girl and I can be fickle like that. :p

YAY for finishing a product! This rarely happens to me too. I tend to switch from a product to another one unless I completely love it. 

The bottle is now empty. x) This was taken last week.

As some of you may know I have been saving money because I wanted to buy a new phone. So when I ran out of Philosophy's Purity made simple I tried to search for a cheaper alternative and I found this...

Mario Badescu Enzyme Cleansing Gel


Our refreshing, non-foaming gel washes away make-up and surface debris, leaving skin clean and healthy without leaving any residue.  Rejuvenates dull skin with Alpha Hydroxy Acid by breaking down the buildup of dead skin cells that cause blackheads and pimples.  

For all skin types. 


INGREDIENTS:

Deionized Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Papaya (Carica Papaya Fruit) Extract, Grapefruit (Citrus Grandis Fruit) Extract, Monomide, Triethanolamine, Methylparaben.

I like the dispenser because I get to control the amount I want to dispense.

It is minty green and smells kind of familiar but I cannot quite describe the scent. It's nothing annoying but kind of reminds me of other beauty products I have previously used. 

I purchased this product from Rustan's Makati. 

Initial thoughts on the product:

- Feels a bit slippery like a lotion but isn't heavy on the skin.
- Doesn't foam up or lather like Philosophy's Purity made simple.
- A little goes a long way.
- Does not remove all traces of makeup. :P 
- Costs around 700Php++ definitely cheaper than my previous facial cleanser.
- Has not broken me out yet. (We'll see with prolonged use.)
- Did not dry out my skin.
- Smells familiar like some beauty product I previously used although I cannot describe the scent.
- I like the packaging and it does not spill the product nor does it dispenses an unnecessary amount.


I am sort of liking this product because it seems to do a good job and seems more affordable. 


Will let everyone know if this works, just need to test it some more. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I love getting comments! :3