Going through my backlog folder. :)
Paul & Joe Face Color
Paul & Joe Packaging is always pretty. :3
As the other color is too light I will refer to it as a highlight. :P
Colors: a subtle pinkish highlight - a bright pink blush - a lovely peachy pink with bits of shimmer that makes the skin look healthy & glowing .
- This product might look a bit scary in the pan because the pink looks so bright but it isn't once it's applied on the cheeks.
- The two shades can be used alone or blended together for a lovely color. I tend to mix the 2 colors together.
- Pretty packaging! (Always a plus in my book!)
- Each color can be used individually or together so that's 1 highlighter and 2 blushes.
- Did not break me out.
- No scent.
- The color/s is such a pretty pink!
- Might be expensive to some. This blush costs over $20.
- Staying power isn't so great. Fades after 3-4 hours on my oily face.
- As with all P&J products this may be hard to get.
- The blush requires about two swipes for the color to show up. I prefer my blushes to be buildable rather than make me look like a clown in just one swipe.
- There is no applicator. I never use the ones that comes with the product but I do know that there are some people who do.