Tuesday, June 28, 2011

NYX Black Label Lipstick in Dusty Rose & NYX Matte Lipstick in Angel Swatches

All pictures are taken in indoor lighting. If you would like me to take pictures in natural lighting please let me know in the comment box.





This is a bit sheerer than the original NYX round lipsticks  yet I find it more moisturizing. The color is buildable and it glides on the lips. I like the formulation of the new NYX lipsticks. :) I tried this as soon as I got it and it lasted for quite some time. I had to re-apply it after I ate though. 

This is a mauvish pink color. It looks a bit more pink in real life.

Of course I just had to try the new matte lipstick too. :p

NYX Matte Lipstick in Angel


The consistency is thicker than the Black label lipstick. The color is very opaque and it will totally cover the lips. It's also moisturizing but it sort of emphasizes the dryness of my lips. :/ Also I don't think I picked the right color LOL! This is too bright and I won't wear it unless I combine it with a lipgloss to tone it down or maybe I can wear it alone for a night out with friends.
I also think that this would be more suitable with ladies with a cool complexion and I have a warm skin tone. 

a corally water-melon pink. :)

I'm not going to lie I totally messed up the lipstick application because I just applied it without looking at the mirror. :p I think though that the swatches are quite realistic so you can use these for reference if you want to buy these lippies. :) 

I think I'll be getting a couple more NYX lipsticks just because I really like how moisturizing the formulation is.

Hope everyone had a nice day. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I love getting comments! :3