Monday, June 20, 2011

Because it was raining pandas and koalas... :P An OOTD featuring Manel's Catch bag

I haven't done an OOTD for quite a while so I thought of snapping some pictures while waiting for my sisters to get ready.

HAT - Zara
Top - Espada
Shorts - Greenhills
Shoes - SM Dept. Store
Bag - Manel's Catch Line
Rings - gifts from friends.

Trying to model the bag & look fierce at the same time. Rawr!!!! .w.


FOTD

FACE:
Good Skin Labs Smooth-365™ Intensive Clarity + Smoothing Peptide Serum
Hera HD Foundation
Inglot AMC Face Blush #32
 Lioele Blooming Shimmer Pearl Base pink

EYES:
Tony Moly Crystal Stick Eye Shadow (White)
Bourjois Liner Clubbing Ultra Black
Tony Moly False Lashes
Urban Decay 24/7 in Zero

LIPS:
NYC Lip Slickers Tinted Lip Balm in Sugar Angel (Thank you Pammycakes! ^-^ )

(Yes, I don't style and brush my hair. Please learn to live with it.)



Manel's Catch Bag. :3
Costs less than 2,000Php or around $45.

Mr. Mark Siggaoat of Manels contacted me and told me that I could pick up a Catch bag from one of their branches so I could experience what their products were like. I have previously mentioned in a feature post that I haven't tried any Manels products so they were gracious enough to let me pick one out for myself. YAY!!!!! Thank you so much for this wonderful opportunity. :)

My sisters accompanied me to Megamall and I made them choose a bag for me (I usually take about a day to choose a bag. :P). They enjoyed the experience and even modeled several bags before arriving at a decision. Manels staff were very helpful, patient and found it funny that I was reaching on the top most shelves on my own to get the bag. My sisters finally chose this stylish black bag which has buckles and  brown leather for details. 

The bag is made of soft leather and is very roomy inside - I prefer big bags to small ones because I usually bring a lot of stuff with me when I go out. The lining inside looks durable enough - I check for that too because I don't like bags which easily get torn inside. 

It even has a handle and a strap - it's very easy to tote around.

My little sister has mentally claimed the bag as her own and will only let me use it when she's not using it. :/ She's such a brat. Tsk, tsk... I will try to post a picture of her and the bag next time so I can document how bratty she is LOL! x)

Wondering if I should just head out on my own and leave my sisters hahaha! x)

Have a great week everyone! As promised, this is not a food post.

Do you prefer black, brown or colorful bags? =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I love getting comments! :3