Tuesday, January 25, 2011

REVIEW: Fasio Gradation in I-2, Blog Award & Update

I know - I hardly use eye makeup, but I just couldn't resist getting this one. I just want to do a quick review on this product because I know it deserves a review. However, I am also aware that my review is quite late... Anyway---

Fasio Gradation in I-2

A diagram of how the colors should be used which I did not follow LOL!
The packaging is really simple. 
The packaging reminds me of other Japanese makeup
in the market. :)
Back
The palette comes with a sponge applicator.
Swatches. :)
Again, I know I am terrible at swatching but I try, ok?

Swatches with numbers for reference. xD
I would say that the colors on this palette are not too pigmented but does produce color. The colors are buildable and easy to work with. It is neither creamy nor chalky but are ok. Colors 1-3 are somewhat shimmery/frosted but are not sparkly and do not contain glitter.

The palette is also not expensive, it is a good investment for those who are just starting with makeup.

The only downside I can think of, is that it's not widely available. I purchase this from http://wehaveit43.multiply.com/ - the owner is very nice and even sent me freebies! YAY! xD

FOTN using the eye palette. :)

Yayyyyy!!! I got another blogger award from two lovely ladies
Madiha from obsessiveness 4 makeup and Hollie of Random Beauty 
awarded me with the Versatile Blogger award. Thank you so much
girls! I really appreciate it. Hugs and kisses to the both of you! <3

Sorry for the delayed post, I have been very busy lately. =___=

I remember recently posting 7 random stuff about me which was way too long so I'd make this one shorter: 

1. I am a daddy's girl and proud of it. :)
2. I want to travel to at least one country in all the 7 continents before I die.
3. I was originally left handed but my pre-school teacher forced me to write with my right hand. :(
4.  I always bring candies with me everywhere I go. :p
5. People who try to surprise me end up more surprised at my reaction, because I either do this - O.O or this - O.o or I may instantly slap or hit the person who attempted to surprise me.
6. I am not scared of cockroaches but am terrified of rats.
7. I tend to get creative when I am depressed LOL! xD

I am tagging anyone who wants to do this tag. :3

UPDATE:

I got a new camera. YAYYYY!!!! xD
Test shots
I was told that I had to drain the battery before initial charging 
so I just kept taking pictures of whatever I saw. :)

View from the rooftop.
This is where I live. (:
 Images were resized & watermarked but I didn't edit
the lighting or whatever. 


Giveaway Update- I had to disqualify some entries because they didn't follow rules. The giveaway is only open to Philippines residents but I will try to host another giveaway for my international followers. :3


   


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I love getting comments! :3