A couple of months ago when my mom visited us she left behind her Immortelle Very Precious Cream. I took the liberty to use the product while she was away because I noticed that her skin has become radiant and she was glowing. :P
Upon finding out that I used her cream she complained to my father. So my dad got me a moisturizer of my own so I wouldn't use my mom's moisturizer. LOL!!! =)) The SA at L'Occitane, Rockwell who knows my dad said I should get the Divine Cream because it's their best seller and can be used for night and day. According to her, this is for all skin types and it gets sold out because everyone keeps looking for it.
The ultimate anti-aging day cream for complete rejuvenation. Enhances radiance and skin tone, and provides skin with supreme nourishment and immediate comfort. Facial contours are lifted and redefined. Wrinkles are smoothed for beautiful skin that is visibly firmer, brighter and younger-looking.
The Divine Cream features the combination of organic Immortelle and Myrtle essential oils:
•Immortelle essential oil stimulates the production of collagens and improves skin microcirculation, and also helps to reduce damage caused by time and restore substance and vitality
•Myrtle essential oil stimulates the action of the longevity protein to help increase cellular vitality and preserve the skin's appearance.
The formula is enriched with plant oils that contain a high level of omega-3 and -6 fatty acids, for a silky texture and excellent nourishing properties. Upon application, the sensation of well-being is immediate, while the skin feels wonderfully soothed.
Apply morning and evening to clean face and neck following our unique application technique, developed to boost the effectiveness of the essential oils. Avoid the eye area.
• 91% instantly saw more radiant skin. - √
• 85% saw skin slackening reduced.* - √
• Deep wrinkles are less pronounced by 24%* - √
*are Consumer test on 53 subjects. *After 4 weeks
**Effectiveness test conducted on 25 women during 4 weeks.
Application: A video of how to apply the Divine Cream can be found HERE.
- I use this after I tone and put on a serum at night.
- During the day I use it after the toner and before I put on sunblock.
- It is a light cream that is easily absorbed by the skin upon application.
1st picture is a swatch. 2. lightly rubbed in. 3. evenly distributed.
Can you notice how plump the skin is after it absorbed the product? :)
- Comes in a glass jar but doesn't come with a spatula. Please note that it is not hygenic to dip your fingers in a face cream.
I asked the SA to give me a spatula but I use this one...
I clean this before I use it.
- Light weight.
- Easily absorbed by the skin.
- Can be used under makeup.
- Suited for all skin types because while it says that it is for mature and dry skin it also works for my oily skin.
- All the claims above are true!!! See, I checked everything because I used myself as a guinea pig.
- Did not break me out.
- Has anti-aging properties.
- My only gripe against this product is the price. It is Php 4,250 or a little less than $100. I do know that this is $100 in the States. But then again, I have used other products that are about on the same price level but did not produce results.
- While I love the scent and find it very relaxing, some people may not like the product because it has a strong scent of the Immortelle Flower.
While it is a high end product I find the need to invest in a good moisturizer. There's actually a lot of product inside the glass jar so I would say that it would take more than 3 months to finish the whole jar. It made my wrinkles have diminished and my ginormous pores are now not as bad as they were before I started using this.
Also, the marks I had from my allergy quickly faded away. So yes, I would say that it is a great investment and I will be definitely sticking to this cream.
In conclusion, I would say that the name is apt for the product and the cream is really divine!