Saturday, February 26, 2011

Sedona Lace - 15 Ultra Shimmer Eyeshadow Palette + 7 Facts award

I don't know why my camera  insists in taking in dust
particles/stains. Sorry. :/


My Sedona Lace 120 1st Edition Eyeshadow Palette  and the 15 Ultra Shimmer Eyeshadow Palette side by side. The 120 palette is bigger and has a wider color selection while the latter is designed to cater to the wants of those who like shimmers in their eyeshadows.

Description from Sedona Lace's site  - The 15 Ultra Shimmer Eyeshadow Palette has vivid colors that resemble the feathers of a peacock. If you are looking to create dramatic eyes, this palette is for you. The colors are very pigmented and the matte case measures 6 inches by 4 inches making it easy to take with you.


You can get the palette HERE


True to it description. The eye shadows on this palette are reminiscent to a peacock's feathers.
The colors are perfect for spring, although I really wouldn't recommend wearing this during daytime. All eyeshadows are creamy, blendable and easy to work with.

I was too lazy when I swatched this so I thought I should re-do it.
The colors are shimmery but not sparkly. I think this is one difference between Western and Asian cosmetics. Asian cosmetics tend to be sparkly in that they contain sparkles/glitters in them while Western cosmetics tend to be more metallic as can be seen from the swatches above and below. 

Swatches 2 swipess/ea taken in natural lighting on top of Etude House's Proof 10 E/S primer.

Again, again...


Jenny reviewed this palette previously, HERE.

My take from 1-5 (5 being the highest and 1 the lowest)

Pigmentation - 4.7
Price - 4.8
Ease of use  - 4.8
Packaging - 3

 $4.00 off your purchase from Sedona Lace by using MisoJenny's code. =)




This item was sent to me as a gift from a friend. I am not affiliated with Sedona Lace.


Yayyyy!!! I got another award from the very pretty Chinadoll

1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to their blog.
2. Post seven random facts about yourself.
3. Pass on the award along to 15 other worthy bloggers.


- Thank you so much for the award! I really appreciate it. :3 Please do visit and follow Memoirs of a Chinadoll

Facts:
- These are all random.

1.  My shoe size is 11. Say hello to bigfoot.
2. I can speak and understand legalese! YAY!
3. My vital stats are 34-26-36
4. I have been insomiac since I was about 10 years old.
5. My I.Q. is 130+++ but I'd rather not study and just be lazy YAY! :P
6. I have so many eyeshadow palettes but I don't wear eyeshadow on a daily basis.
7. I bully my guy friends a lot and I like to tease them. :p I am generally kinder to girl friends hahaha! x)



I'm tagging everyone who wants to do this tag. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I love getting comments! :3