Monday, February 14, 2011

Review: Etude House - Cloud Bubble Oil

Random picture I grabbed from the net.

Please note that this product is supposed to be used with Etude House's Bubble Foam, but I use the Etude House Baking Powder Cleansing Foam. 

Sorry for the bad picture. This was taken with the old camera when the product was still new.
I think there's only 1/4 left of the product now.

Back

Foam!!! So bubbly.. :3

NOTE: The product(oil)  is dispensed as foam. 

Various makeup products which are hard to remove.

1. Swatches of various products.
2. Bubbly foam applied and left for about 20 seconds.
3. Rub x3 
4. Squeaky clean! x)

Ease of application/Packaging:

- The pump is easy to use and you can control how much product you want to dispense.
- The nozzle can be turned to open and close it - I find this really convenient.
- Comes in a yellow see through plastic bottle. You can tell how much product is left inside.
- It is mild enough for everyday use but will sting the eyes if it gets in.
- I like foam over oil in its pure form simply because I don't like the sticky-greasy feeling I get from oil cleansers.

Is it effective in getting stubborn makeup off?


Yes, it is quite effective however, you may need to re-apply this and one pump may not be enough. There are certain makeup items such as waterproof mascaras and eyeliners which this does not effectively remove. Overall, I'd still say that it's a good makeup remover. It gives my face a squeeky clean feel but the raccoon eyes I get from the mascara is another story.

Scent: I like the scent of this product. It has a faint smell which reminds me of baby powder and tissue..? LOL! It smells clean so I like it. :3

Price: This is around 400+Php - Not cheap but not expensive either.

Will I repurchase?
No, I want to try other foam cleansers till I find the perfect one. I like this product but I don't love it. :3

1 comment:

sugar sugar said...

Hi! I’ve awarded you The Versatile Blogger Award! You can view the details at http://beautymeetskawaii.blogspot.com

Kisses, Melanie

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I love getting comments! :3