Skirt: Enky's :p
Boots: Forever 21
Remember my post HERE? I said I will do an outfit of the day with the bag I got. I have decided that I won't be doing just one outfit because the babies (my sisters) and I were playing dress up a while ago.
The bag I picked up has 2 straps - a gold chain and the other strap is made of leather; it may also be used without a strap as you can see in the picture.
Worn with leather strap.
Dress - Forever 21
Necklace - Forever 21
I was supposed to use the gold chain but I couldn't find it.
This is an outfit that I would wear to a party or a night out with friends.
Res Ipsa Loquitur.
Whoever said you need alcohol to act like this? :P
Top - Enky's :p
Shorts - Petit Monde
An outfit I'd wear if I was
to beat someone up going out with friends for coffee, hanging out or just go to the mall. But I really wouldn't expose my tummy and would rather just hide it because people might make fun of my ribs LOL! xD
- NARS Pro-Prime Pore Refining Primer
- Paul & Joe Protective Fluid Foundation S in 103
- Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge for Lips & Cheeks in 6 Powder Pink
- Etude House - Princess Jewelry Finish Pact
- Guerlain Terracotta Bronzing Powder Moisturizing & Long Lasting in 01
- Urban Decay Primer Potion- Paul & Joe Eye Gloss Duo )- Paul & Joe Eye Color B in 003 Tranquility
- KkcenterHK ES A111 and falsies from HK cut in half on the outer corner
- Bobbi Brown Lash Glamour Extreme Lengthening Mascara Black
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Cottage Cheese
- Tony Moly Backstage Gel Liner 2 Brown
-TonyMoly Berry Lovely Girl Dual Lip Liner in 01
- NYX Matte Lipstick in Angel
It's been raining pandas and koalas again in the Philippines hence the title is from LMFAO's song Champagne Showers, and yes, I was dancing in the pictures. :P Those were totally candid - one of the babies took the pictures.
Pigging out + playing dress up + dancing during rainy days for the win!!! :D I honestly think I ought to start going out again. :p
Wouldn't it be fun if it rained champagne for a change? LOL! :P
What do you do when you can't go out due to bad weather?