Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Guerlain Parure Extreme + FOTD + happy lemon



Guerlain Parure Extreme

Shade: 30 - Beige Natural

This is going to be a quick review. I received a sample of this when I bough a couple of Guerlain products a while ago. I really wanted to like it but it somehow did not work for me. The color matches my skin quite well as you can see from the picture below. However, I don't like the finish it gives and it also feels a bit heavy because of the thicker consistency it has. Of course that's a given since the foundation should cover up all blemishes and skin imperfections but I don't like it and won't be purchasing a full bottle. 


My lazy makeup day look:



FACE:

Good Skin Labs Smooth-365™ Intensive Clarity + Smoothing Peptide Serum
Etude House Goodbye Pore Ever - Pore Primer Stick
Guerlain Parure Extreme (03)Beige Natural
Paul & Joe Sahara Collection Finishing Powder - 002 Healthy Medium Beige
NYC Blushable Creme Stick in 644U Plaza Pink
NARS Deep Throat

EYES:

Etude House Styling Eye Liner in Black (Smudges like crazy and transfers. Note - I don't have oily lids.)
MAC Loud Lash Mascara
Tony Moly Crystal Stick Eye Shadow (White)

LIPS:
Paul & Joe Lip Lacquer 06 'Can-can'

This lazy post is brought to you by:


I took this picture with my phone and people probably thought I was crazy for doing so because happy lemon gets jam packed during afternoons. But I just had to take it so I can post it here! LOL! xD

Ok, I was kidding. It's actually brought to you by the warm fuzzy feeling I get when I drink happy lemon. :3 If only there was one located within the area I live in I think my sister can pass for a permanent fixture on their store. :P

Please google Happy Lemon if you don't have an idea what it is (Yes, I'm, that lazy :P ). They sell milk and bubble teas of all kinds. One advice they would tell you is to drink it straight from the cup to experience the giddy wonderful feeling! :P

Cocoa With Rock Salt and Cheese

I know it sounds weird to have rock salt and cheese on your drink but this actually tastes pretty good! I really, really like it so much that I have been ordering it a lot. The top part is kind of foamy, the middle part is kind of gooey and mixes with the cocoa as you consume the drink. You just have to experience it for yourself to know how it feels. 

This has become my favorite thanks Gorgeous Charles for the recomendation! <3


Have you tried Happy Lemon? ^___^ What's your favorite happy lemon drink? Share so I can try your favorites too! x)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I love getting comments! :3