Tuesday, July 19, 2011

And the Sigma F80 Winner is.....

Another GWP from Paul & Joe.
What could be inside...? :3

To my little sister's amazement I actually managed to scribble down all the names and cleanly fold everything - very old school, is it not?

There were 84 participants and 365 entries - I did not expect such a huge number to join. 


Congratulations!!!!
I wasn't able to take a picture of the winning entry because of the flashback. :/ I asked my little sister to help me draw the winner because I didn't feel like choosing only one. :P



I would also like to congratulate, 

for correctly guessing my age. :)

Yes, I am that old and I still act like this...


I would like to request both ladies to please email me your postal addresses at saccharine0158@gmail.com.



Thank you very much! I wish I could give all of you F80 brushes. Please stick around as I will try to do more giveaways in the future.

(Yes, I realize I haven't reviewed the F80. Please stick around for that review too.)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I love getting comments! :3