Saturday, February 18, 2012

Tony Moly Perfect Eyes Eyeliner in 09 Tear Beige

Eyeliners, a must have. 
Eyeliners define and enhance our eyes. Classic eyeliner shades always leaned towards darker colors such as Black, Brown, Blue and Green. I am glad to see that more colors are becoming available, specifically lighter ones such as Peach and White. Lighter colored eyeliners will make you seem more awake as they brighten and make the eyes pop out.

Tony Moly says: Effective waterproof pencil eye liner that does not get smudged by water, sweat and sebum.

Directions from Tony Moly: Fill the gap between the eyelashes along the upper lid. 
I really wouldn't recommend doing that since it will emphasize sparse eyelashes. I would recommend that you use this for the inner corners of your eyes, on your lower waterline and as an eyeshadow but I think you should only line your upper lid with a dark eyeliner. That's what I do anyway. 

Around 400-500 Pesos. Definitely cheaper than Urban decay's 24/7.
One will have to note that once the product settles, it will not budge. It really is water proof too so it may be a bit of a pain to remove at the end of the day.


Pigmentation: 
A bit sheer but it can be layered to bring out the "real color' of the product.
Texture: 
Smooth and very creamy. Almost buttery to the touch.
Application: 
It glides on the eyes effortlessly. Although one may have to build up the product for a more defined look, application overall is still a breeze!
Lasting Power: 
I do not have oily lids and it lasts 6 hours on me. I would recommend that this product be used with an eyeshadow primer and set with a powder or eyeshadow of the same color for maximum lasting power. The product does stay on but it will somewhat fade. Maybe it is because of the color. I have yet to try the darker liners from this line, but I am still convinced that Tony Moly makes awesome eyeliners! 


swatch TM 09 Tear Beige.
The color is more Champagne or Peach like than Beige as I have always equated Beige as more of a light Brown in my head, but that could just be me. You can refer to the swatch as it is rather accurate. 

swatched with other peach/champagne eyeliners.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I love getting comments! :3