Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Lunasol EX Tender Glow Pink Cheek Color and Full Glamour Gloss EX19 Tender Glow Pink

The two items below are from Lunasol's Limited Edition Holiday set - Party Coffret, released sometime last Winter. Said set includes the following items: Tender Glow Beige Brown EX01, Cream cheeks EX04 Tender Glow Pink, Full Glamour Gloss EX19 Tender Glow Pink and Skin Contrast Face Powder 01 Glow.

A blush and a lip gloss. :)

Lunasol EX Tender Glow Pink Cheek Color
Contains  12g of product.

- Soft and smooth to the touch. 
- I like that it comes in a tube because it's less messy and more hygienic than other cream blushes.
- The tube may dispense a little more than you need so I suggest that you be gentle when pressing it.
- Easy to apply and blend. 
- Gives you enough time to work with the product. It will not immediately set. Product is rather on a moist side of a cream, almost feels gel like.

Set with finishing powder or a blush for maximum lasting power.

Swatch.

A very pretty Pink shade with a hint of peach. It might look more Pink on other people but on my skin it has a Peach hue to it.

Blended.
I have read somewhere that this was more of a highlight color. I would say that I have to disagree. As you can see from the swatch above, the color is quite visible. The finish is satin like.

Full Glamour Gloss EX19 Tender Glow Pink  (5.5g)

- Applicator is slanted making it ideal for application.
- Color is very subtle but it does give a lovely sheen on the lips. 
-It is very moisturizing and won't dry your lips. 
- I was amazed by the lasting power of this lip gloss.

I would probably wear this on top of a Pink Lipstick because it is very sheer on its own. 

Swatches.

I will be posting about the two other items on a separate post. :)

What kind of blush do you prefer to wear for everyday? (Cream, Powder, Tint, Gel)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I love getting comments! :3