Monday, February 6, 2012

BECCA Lip and Cheek Creme in Blossom

I have decided to indulge, so I picked up this Creme Lip & Cheek from Becca. I have been using this for about a month now. :) 

Price - 2,150.00 Php

Becca says, "Conveniently packaged with a travel-friendly mirror for tinting lips and cheeks on the go, this richly pigmented creme formulation is the ultimate multi-tasker. This versatile, super blendable creme containing Vitmain E can be applied over or under makeup for an effortless, natural-looking finish without shimmer."

The packaging contains a small round mirror inside. It is sturdy and travel-friendly but the rubber part reminds me of NARS' dust magnet packaging.





Texture is very smooth and creamy. It blends effortlessly with the use of the fingers, a sponge or a brush. I have not experienced streaking during application. 

Pigmentation is decent. As light as the color may seem, it is still visible with one swipe. Color can be built with several layers without giving clown-like cheeks and does not cake like other cream products do. 

Blossom - Caramel Nude
A universally flattering shade. I have used this on my sister and it looked great on her. The SA at Becca also had it on her cheeks and it also complimented her skin very well.  

True to the description provided. Blossom is a Nude Caramel shade with a hint of Rosey-Pink and Peach. It gives a very healthy natural flush on the cheek; not shimmery but has a glowing and beautiful sheen.
Staying power is commendable. Once I have set it on powder, it does not budge! I am very impressed with this product.


CONS:
- Limited availabilty. Purchased mine from Adora, Greenbelt.
- Price is steep. (Still, I would say that it is worth it.)
- I would not recommend this for the lips, especially if you have dried and chapped lips as the moisture it provides would not be enough to keep the lips from cracking.

I am so pleased with the quality of the cream blush. I have been saving up for the "Classic" Anniversary Set 4,850.Php. Includes: Shimmering Skin Perfector(tinted moisturizer/foundation), Beach Tint (Lip & Cheek), Resurfacing Primer, plus Lip Plumping Moisture Gloss. I cannot wait to pick up this set! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I love getting comments! :3