Sunday, April 24, 2011

Totally Random Beach Pictures ^-^ + One Lovely Blog Award

These are pictures from a trip to Sorsogon, Bicol Philippines. Photos were taken by my sister, Bea A.K.A. Hamham. I thought I'd share it with everyone. ^_^

so peaceful and serene. ^_^


sea shore. :3

sunset by the sea shore.

can you guess what this is? LOL!

Do you also like beaches? ^-^ Have you been to the beach this year?

Before I forget I previously received this award from Dreamy Princess <3
Thank you so much for this awesome award! :3 Please do visit her lovely blog. She's super nice and thoughtful. ^__^


Rules:
1.) Link back to the person who passed you the award
2.) Share 7 random things about yourself
3.) Award 15 blogs
4.) Drop them a note and tell them about it

Here we go with another 7 random things about me:

1. I laugh when I'm super angry or upset - when I start laughing it would be best for people to get away from me. :P
2. My all time favorite perfume is Dolce & Gabbana's Light Blue.
3. As a kid my favorite cartoon was Donald Duck, I was like "Donald Duck is the sh*t because when he gets angry no one understands him." LOL! :P And he wasn't a goodie two shoes like most cartoon characters were so I really like the fact that he has a personality. :P 
4. My teachers often told my parents that I had a speech defect way back when I was in pre-school and high school. LOL!
5. I used to know how to read "hiragana" but I forgot how to. =__=
6. I only have less than 10 pairs of shoes and I never shop for shoes. :/
7. Icetea makes my day complete. :P

I am tagging all of the lovely bloggers who follow my blog because I believe that you all have wonderful & lovely blogs. ^.^ (Lovely is the word of the day.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I love getting comments! :3