Sunday, April 10, 2011

Hi everyone! :) I'm currently having a problem with Picasa... :/ I can't upload all the pictures so I'll just post the ones that I was able to upload.

Outfit of the Day
Top - Forever 21
White skirt - Forever 21
Sandals - Forever 21
Accessories - Tiangge

FOTD

FACE:
- Smashbox Photofinish Foundation Primer
- Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua in B20-Beige Tendre
- Paul & Joe Face Color in 07
- Etude House Princess Jewelry Finish Pact

EYES:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Urban Decay 24/7 in Zero
- K-Palette Real Lasting Eyeliner24h in Super Black

- Maybelline Long Extreme Stiletto Black 
MAC Brow Set in Beguille A10


LIPS:
Canmake Nudy Glow in 01 Rose Macaron 


SMX


with my mom. :)

Congratulations Enrico A.K.A. Bubbi!
He graduated with a double major in BS in Aircraft Maintenance & Technology and flying.
Yay! My brother is going to be a pilot. >:) I'm going to hitch a plane ride with him everywhere... LOL! 
Kidding. xD (I always give my siblings cute & silly nicknames.) 

Enky's top is from Jill.
Black shorts Liz Claiborne.
Her boots are from Twinky. 

Dinner at Spiral, Sofitel

I was told that I couldn't take pictures of the buffet setting so I just ordered an ala carte meal. :/ Anyway, I was too full to eat anything because I just kept eating at SMX while I was waiting for the graduation ceremony to finish. :P

with the prettiest Hamham ever!
Hamham is the only cooperative family member I have when it comes to taking food pictures. Hmpf! :|

I wanted to post more food pictures but Picasa wouldn't let me. *waves angry fist
Mixed Tempura

Pizza Margherita

Condiments for Hamham's Bibimbap.

Hainanese Chicken.
The chicken was so-so. It was good but I have tasted better ones. Yeah, that and I was already full anyway. I just ordered something so I could eat with everyone. :P
Hamham also couldn't eat because we just kept eating during the whole graduation ceremony! xD

Dessert & Tea alfresco

Banana Split

Fruit platter.

Lovely view by the pool side. :3


Once upon a long ago I complained to the management of Sofitel because the attendant at the spa clearly favored foreigners over locals. At that time I recieved a couple of emails from their management and they even offered to give me a whole body massage with the works but I politely refused and just thanked them.

Dining at Sofitel has always been a pleasurable experience for me! The ambiance is great. The food is delicious and there is a wide array of dishes to choose from. And if I may mention, their dessert selection is the best! x) 

I wish I could have taken photos. :/ They have cuisines from all over. The service is great and fast too! The servers were very polite and friendly. The price however is rather steep and not budget friendly but if you're looking for a great dining experience it's definitely worth it! :)

Mitsubishi Montero IDK what the model is. Will update later.
I am posting this because it's UNFAIR!!! I never got a car when I graduated from college.
I have tried to coerce my mom by telling her that I will go on top of a mountain and will roll down because they never get me nice gifts! :P Hahaha! 

Lucky guy posing with my mom.

That's pretty much it. By the way, I would appreciate it if you can answer my question HERE. Thank you for reading! ^o^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I love getting comments! :3