Tuesday, April 5, 2011

K-Palette Real Lasting Eyeliner24h in Super Black + EOTD

An item highly raved about by people of all sorts...

As you can see, mine was bought from Sasa Singapore. :3

 WP stands for water proof. 

The tip is very fine and will allow the user to draw a thin or thick line depending on one's preference.

Instructions - shake well before using and store upright with the tip pointing downwards.


Swatches.

PROS:
- Lives up to it's claim and will stay and won't budge for 24 hours unless you use a good makeup remover to take it off.
- Precise application with fine tip. It is very easy to use and maneuver around the eyes especially around the corners which as we all know is the hardest part to line.
- Does not smudge and stays put once it dries.
- Dries quickly.
- The color is indeed black. 

CONS:
- Not the cheapest eyeliner in the market.
- Only available in selected Asian countries.

Doodle time!
Please note that I have a light hand when it comes to writing & drawing. :P

This eyeliner is supposed to be waterproof so I ran a test and rinsed it with water. It didn't budge so. . .

After rinsing with water and rubbing.

1. Using Etude House's Bubble Oil ---
2. I covered it with bubbles & spread the bubbles then left it for a few seconds.
3. I rubbed it in...
4. Ta-dahhhh!!! I win! xD The lines are almost gone.

Conclusion:

I haven't tried the other cult favorite Dolly Wink Eyeliner but if I can find this eyeliner again I will definitely buy because it is worth it and is a good eyeliner. :)

Many seem to like the FOTD I posted yesterday so I went and did an EOTD since it's related to the eyeliner. I might as well show you what it looks like when it's used. =)

I was aiming for a spring look but I guess it still kind of looks like my previous EOTDs. =P

FACE:

Primer - Nature Republic Ice Jelly Primer in Cherry
Paul & Joe - Moisturizing Compact Foundation in 30
Canmake Powder Cheeks in PW22

EYES:

Urban Decay Primer Potion

Guerlain Paris Divinora in Mauve Acuer No. 63
Sedona Lace 15 Ultra Shimmer Eyeshadow Palette
Tokidoki Robbery Palette - Arlecchino in Soya

Paul & Joe Eye Gloss in N in 01

Urban Decay 24/7 in Zero

Princess Lee lashes No. 7
Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Frame Plus in Black

K-Palette Real Lasting Eyeliner24h in Super Black



LIPS:
Canmake Nudy Glow in 01 Rose Macaron 


I leave you with --- Can you spot the difference?

They haven't gone crazy and are all dancing the Caramelldansen incase you are wondering. :3





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I love getting comments! :3