Monday, April 4, 2011

FOTD with Majolica Majorca & Paul & Joe

As requested. A look using Majolica Majorca & Paul & Joe products. :3 I told you lovely ladies I'm lazy so I'm trying to kill two birds with one stone with this FOTD. Please bear with my laziness. =P
As you can see I still have blotches from my rashes on my face from my allergies but anyway.... :/










FACE:
- Smashbox Photofinish Foundation Primer
- Hera HD Foundation in No. 23
- Paul & Joe Face Color in 07
- Paul & Joe Pearl Powder in 04 




EYES:


- Etude House Proof 10 eyeshadow primer
- Majolica Majorca Jeweling Eyes PK 785
- Paul & Joe Pearl Powder in 04
- Paul & Joe Eye Gloss N in 01
- K-Palette Real Lasting Eyeliner24h in Super Black
- Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Frame Plus in Black 
- Princess Lee lashes No. 7 


LIPS:
- Paul & Joe Lipstick N in No. 11 Golden Camel
- Rouge Majex in BE210


Pictures taken with indoor lighting. 
I used the Jewelling Eyes palette and added a bit of Paul & Joe Pearl Powder in 04 to make my eyes pop out more. And yes, I do love shimmers. =) I know my eyelashes are coming off! LOL! I ran out of my favorite Dolly Wink eyelash glue. :( I need to get a better eyelash glue than the one I am using now. Any recommendations? :)



I know someone will ask for a whole picture of my face so here you go. :3


Edited picture FTW! :P LOL!
Sorry for all the vain pictures but this is a FOTD post haha! I just blurred out the wrinkles on my forehead and rashes. I also changed the lighting. I should seriously stop frowning and just smile more. :3


If you are interested in any of the products I used and would like to see a review on them please leave a comment below. :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I love getting comments! :3