Monday, March 5, 2012

random iPhone 4 pictures plus FOTD

All pictures have their own stories to tell...
As for me, I usually take pictures of whatever catches my fancy so I thought I'd share the pictures with everyone.

These Murano miniature animal glass figures were bought from Venice during a trip to Italy. I think they are cute so I took a photo.


This is where I go when I wake up on weekends. 

I then walk and stare at these bamboos because it makes me feel relaxed and at peace. :P Afterwards I go inside our house and find people to tease. mwuahahahahah! 

I love eating warm taho for breakfast. Taho is made from soft tofu and "arnibal" (brown sugar with vanilla) and tapioca. 

I was bored yesterday so I decided to do something I haven't done in a long time. I tried to bake carrot cupcakes for the 1st time. :P

I know the frosting looks terrible. But these cupcakes passed the taste test so your arguments are invalid hahahah!

Who doesn't love Bubble/milk teas? I know I do! My brother brought these for me yesterday. Thank you Bubi! 

I haven't posted a FOTD for quite some time now. I have previously had warts removed by the dermatologist and had to have part 2 of the treatment last week. Yes, I know warts are gross. I don't even know why I have warts but I freaked out when the dermatologist told me and I immediately told her to remove the warts. As you can see from the picture below I still have marks from the cauterization session (treatment).

I did try the products at Becca before I purchased from their counter. Their chief makeup artist was kind enough to help me choose the right products for me. Below is a picture of me with a full face of Becca makeup, except for the eyes as I prefer my winged eyeliner. Plus,  I seriously don't want to buy any eye shadows. 

I think I have fallen inlove with their brand because their makeup feels looks and feels like 2nd skin- it's so light and just looks natural - perfect for summer! I hope this does not turn into some sort of addiction. 

FACE:
BECCA Compact Concealer - Sorry, I forgot what shade I'm in. :/


EYES:
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero
BECCA Line + Illuminate Pencil in Shimmering Pink on the inner corners of the eyes
Benefit BADgal Lash Mascara

LIPS:
Glossy Lip Tint - forgot the shade too. Sorry. 



Here's another picture. 

I regret not buying this when I had a chance to. Now I have to go back to Adora to purchase this. I usually don't spend a lot on makeup brushes but this brush is just so soft and I can definitely see myself using this as an all around brush for foundation, contouring, highlighting and blushes! 
NEED! Becca Foundation and Concealer Brush #58


1 comment:

Hazel☺ said...

you got such pretty garden/backyard :) And yes i love milk teas too :)

your becca makeover looks natural indeed!

http://dressmeupbuttercup.tumblr.com

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I love getting comments! :3