Friday, March 9, 2012

benefit POWda WOWza (initial thoughts + swatches)

Just a quick post- these are my initial thoughts on benefit's Powda Wowza. 

Benefit says, "Wear 'em to wow 'em - get unstoppable gorgeousness on the go with Benefit Powda WOwza. This trio of sensational face powders makes an unforgettable impact. CORALista, Hoola and Bella Bamba all featured in this portable box!"

3x3.0g NET WT. 3 x 0.1 oz.
Powda Wowza wasa part of Benefit's 2011 Holiday Collection. 

This is the perfect product for me and other blush fiends who never manage to hit blush pans! :P For the price of one, we are getting 3 of the most popular Benefit blushes. I always say I like the products I purchase, because I really do. I usually even ask for 2nd opinions before buying stuff. 

Who doesn't love Benefit's Boxed Powders? From the packaging to the product inside it's just pure happiness. The blushes are:
- Pigmented.
- The colors look flattering on most skin tones, 
- Actual powders are soft and go on smooth not gritty though Coralista and Bella Bamba both contain shimmers. 
- Powders are easy to blend and work with.

NEUTRAL:
- The powders are scented.
- I haven't used the tiny brush for application. 

The only downside people often complain about is the prize; when I learned that I could get 3 of Benefit's best sellers for the prize of almost just one powder I knew I just had to buy it.

From Left to Right: CORALista, Bella Bamba, 
Tiny Brush and Hoola.


Hoola - A matte bronzing powder that looks flattering on most skin tones.
CORALista - Coral pink with gold shimmer.
Bella Bamba - 3D brightening watermelon pink with shimmer.


All swiped once.

This is really a great deal if you have been wanting to try out Benefit blushers, or if you're like me and  have never managed to hit a blush pan.

I have previously reviewed Benefit's Dandellion HERE.
I bought this online from the carefreeshopper.

1 comment:

Helen Blas said...

I've never finished my blush too. Haha! I love this set, it's perfect and complete. :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I love getting comments! :3