Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Mario's Restaurant - Food Glorious Food! :D

I miss my my food posts. We usually eat at the same places, hence there's no need to post about the food. I haven't been going out as much; Plus, I haven't been bringing my camera with me. I would like to apologize for the pictures taken with my iPhone. It just doesn't do justice, oh well...

Dessert trolley - YUMMEHHHH!!! 

Complimentary Bread.

New England Clam Chowder.

Server is making Mario's Caesar salad. :)

 Finished!

Greek Salad.

Lengua con Setas.

Steak ala Pobre

Prawns Thermidore.

Toffee Sanrival.

Canonigo.


Mario's another oldie but goodie has managed to maintain the quality of its food throughout the years. If I am not mistaken, the restaurant is older than me and my parents used to have dates there. Staff is very friendly and attends to the needs of the diners. I would definitely go back and will keep going back because I love their steaks and desserts. 

Food - ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 
Service - ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Ambiance - ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Value - ♥ ♥ ♥ 


Mario's Restaurant Quezon City 
191 Tomas Morato Ave. cor. Scout Gandia
Quezon City
Philippines 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I love getting comments! :3