Sunday, March 4, 2012

A Haul of All Sorts.. (again!!)

Hello everyone! :) I haven't bought makeup for about a month so I ended up hauling different products again. I have an excuse for buying everything you'll see below. I cannot wait to try everything out! 

From Left to Right: Etude House Aloha V-Line Slim Maker in #01 Sun Gold/ Wood Brown, Majolica Majorca Lash Kind in BK999, L'Oreal White Perfect Micro Vibration 3 in 1 Eye Brightener, BECCA Beach Tint in Raspberry, BECCA Luminous Skin Colour in Porcelain and BECCA Resurfacing Primer. 

My super cute Stitch iPhone Case, The Body Shop Organic Cotton Rounds, Hello Kitty iPhone case and The Body Shop Refining Bath Lily.

I also won Argie's Neutrogena Fine Fairness BB Cream giveaway. :) YAY! So excited to try a BB cream. Argie also sent me a hand written note. It's so CUTE!!! :3
Thank you so much Argie and Neutrogena. 

Please let me know if you wish to see a review of any of the items above.

What item/s did you buy recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I love getting comments! :3