Friday, March 30, 2012

L'oreal Infaillible/Indefectible Eyeshadows

Another quick post - initial thoughts and swatches. 

Sometimes, getting suckered in to buy something does wonders and meet expectations. If you are like me, and watch youtube often and visit many blogs about beauty and makeup; you most have likely encountered the jars above from somewhere.

Constantly raved about by the blogging and Youtube community - The L'oreal Infaillible/Indefectible Eyeshadows. Some people say that these are like Giorgio Armani's Eyes to Kill except these are more affordable than the former. 
Long lasting, easy to apply, great colors with amazing pigmentation at a fraction of the cost - could it really be true?

These come in a plastic jar and you can see the color of the eyeshadows from the jar/pot. 
001 Time Resist White - cream white.
015 Flashback Silver - silver 
021 Sahara Treasure (iridescent finish) - bronze 
027 Goldmine (iridescent finish) - gold

I believe that these names are the names of the color in UK and may vary in other countries.

All the jars come with a black plastic cap/cover which seals the product.
When I got my eyeshadows and initially opened the jars, 2 of the cream eyeshadows were stuck to the black cover to my dismay. I put the cover back in and gently twisted it and I was able to get all of the products back in their respective jars, YAY! 

Opened.
Although not as smooth as high end brands these are still very easy to work with and are easy to use. The only problem I have is I have very long finger nails and I haven't figured out a way to apply these without getting these stuck to my nails. Most of the users who have used these eyeshadows recommend that one use the fingers for application. I will probably use a sponge tipped applicator to get the product next time and use my fingers to blend.
These eyeshadows may be worn alone or can be used as a base for other eyeshadows. 

Left to right - Flashback Silver, Sahara Treasure, Time Resist White and Goldmine

Overall, I am impressed with the quality of these eyeshadows and would recommend these to anyone who wants affordable eyeshadows that won't make your wallets cry. These are also good for those who are just starting with makeup because these are very easy to apply and blend. 


I hope L'oreal Philippines brings these wonderful eyeshadows in the Philippines.
Have you tried these eyeshadows?


BTW, I would like to thank everyone who commented on my last post. It means a lot to me. :)
I shall go back commenting soon. I just need to stop being sarcastic and snapping at people for now. Hehe. >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I love getting comments! :3