Sunday, January 30, 2011

Night out - FOTN + Random pictures at Republiq

Hello again! :)

I think the ever so lovely & cute Melody suggested that I post about this since I showed her my photos. *pinch, pinch, pinch >:)

I have really been busy this past week hence, I decided to go out with my sisters and some friends last Friday night. I had a class at 8AM the following morning and we went home at around 5AM. My Saturday classes are upp to 4PM but I just decided to take some time off. :p Imagine how KO'ed I was when I got home last Saturday hahaha! xD

One has to study hard but party harder!!! I learned this from my professor who topped the bar exams. LOL!

Hello nightlife!
*waves*

One of the things I like about Republiq is that the place
is pretty safe and there are bouncers roaming all over the place.
My sister with our friends. :3
Whattt the?!?! I'm on the ledge because I was taking photos. xD
My necklace, dress & strappy heels are all from Forever 21. 
Our table which was overflowing with drinks. Hehe x)
The fee paid for the table is consumable, hence we didn't have a choice but to drink. :p
I was seriously just taking pictures, like this one.. :p

 Our friend Yassi is soooo pretty! She looks like a doll. :3
I was taking a picture of my friend Arash but I guess two celebrities 
got included in the picture. LOL!
my sister again with our friends. :3

For some weird reason every person who was on this picture said they looked funny and wanted me to 
crop them off the pictures so I ended up with a solo shot. This was taken around 3Am. >o<"

FOTN:

FACE:
Smashbox Photo finish primer
- HERA HD Foundation #23 from Sis Locke <3
 MAC Studio Fix Foundation in NC30

- Benefit Highbeam
Nars Blush in Deep Throat

EYES:
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
Fasio Gradation in I-2 shade no. 1 as highlighter 
-MAC Loud Lash Mascara
- In2it Waterproof gel liner in WG01 very black
-Skinfood Black Bean Eyebrow Pencil #6 Brown
-Sleek i-Divine Sparkle E/S in Starlight & Twinkle
-Missha Eye Lash #04 Natural Long & Clear Eyelash

Lips:
- EOS Lip Balm in Sweet Mint
- Etude House Moon Crystal Power Gloss (Pink)
- MAC Cremesheen in Creme Cup


I hope everyone enjoyed their weekends!

xxx,
Sugar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I love getting comments! :3