I and Bea were arguing because I refused to use some of my makeup on her stressing that her face wasn't clean and she got home from school. :p I really don't want to contaminate my brushes or makeup. :/ So I ended up using only 1 eyeshadow on her. LOL!
The pictures lighting were enhanced and I added a watermark.
Photos taken by my younger sister, Enky
Styling is by Bea & me
- Maybelline Clear smooth minerals healthy natural liquid foundation in WG3 Apricot Sand
- MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer in NW25
- Shu Uemura Glow on Blush in Peach
- Mary Lou Manizer AKA "the Luminizer"
- Etude House Single eyeshadow (dark brown) as eyeshadow, liner for under the eye and brow powder xD
- Maybelline Magnum Colum Express Waterproof in Black
- Cheap False eyelashes from HK
- Etude House Petite Darling eyes - cream number 4 for highlighting
- Revlon Colorburst in Fuschia
- Etude House Dear Darling Gloss
The dolly eye effect. :3
My sisters then proceeded to the rooftop to take more photos and here are some of the shots :)
I am posting pictures of Bea's outfit just because my blog doesn't have a single OOTD.
Dress - Zara and Boots - Forever 21
Bea says, " I just wanna be high in the nuclear skies!"
If I put bunny ears on this pic she'll make a good bunny no? LOL!
I am posting this because I love the background!
I was notified by a friend the other day that my sister's picture is HERE. I asked her about it and she was clueless LOL!!! xD I guess this is one of the reasons why we should always put a watermark our pictures.
Hope everyone enjoyed this post! :)