Saturday, November 12, 2011

Paul & Joe Protective Fluid Foundation S in 103

NOTE: 103 is lighter in real life. Panasonic Lumix always makes things/people appear a bit more yellow. The pictures below are more accurate than this one.

Loyal blog followers know that I am an avid fan of Paul & Joe Beaute. :3
This is one of the reasons why I remain loyal to the brand. 

The bottle is so pretty! :3 It has a pump dispenser that's very handy and easy to use. Never pumps out more than the amount desired.

1. swatch. sorry about messing it up. 
2. blending...
3. partially blended. 
4. I forgot to take a picture with the product fully blended in, ok? I have many FOTDs wearing this foundation and will take another one next week so you can see what it looks like when it's applied.



I can only say good things about this foundation. I like it as much as I like Chanel's Vitalumiere Aqua. The only downside is the price, which some people may find a bit expensive for them. I don't mind investing on foundations because I think base makeup is very important to people like me, who don't have perfect skin. 
And if I may add, Paul & Joe's ingredients are always safe and never break me out. 

I also have Paul & Joe's Foundation Protective Fluid Foundation N. There were mixed reviews on it before and that does have a very fluid like texture whereas this one has more of a gel-like consistency that reminds me of my other favorite foundation. Once applied, it gets easily absorbed by the skin. One can use fingers, sponges or brushes and I find that it's almost fool proof.

It feels light on the skin and actually has a mild tingling effect which I really like because of the weather we have in my country. It feels more like tinted moisturizer because it's very light. The coverage is medium; while you might need a concealer to cover dark eye circles and pimple marks it will help hide minor flaws.

The finish is dewy but not to the point that it will make you like a grease-ball. It actually looks rather natural, as if you have very healthy and glowing skin. It photographs well too. I am obsessed with foundations that don't have a flashback as you may have noticed by now.

For those with dry skin, I believe this won't dry or flake on you nor settle on fine lines. 

I think I have collected most of Paul & Joe's Foundation and this one if my favorite among the bunch.

Paul and Joe Philippines is located at Rustan's Makati in the Philippines. Their SA's are very nice, well informed about their products and attentive. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I love getting comments! :3