Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Mr. Jones - Food Glorious Food! :D

The baby wanted to eat at Mr. Jones, so we did. :) While we were on our way someone handed us a flyer that offered a free tapa dish when the diners consume 500php.  I already knew that we'd go over 500php so I took the flyer with me.




Melted "Old Bay" Crab and Dory Thermidor
NOTE: The picture shows a Dory Thermidor. As I have previously stated and will reiterate, I'm on a fish phase right now. (If ever such a thing existed LOL!) while I cannot consume crustaceans because of my allergy.
I like that they adjusted to my preference and removed the Crab part. Other places decline such a request.

U.S. Beef Ribcap "Tapa and Garlic Overload"

Mango and Caramel Pancakes

The fluffy goodness of pancakes! :)

Spoiled Baby Enky wanted candies too. 


Food - ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 
Service - ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Ambiance - ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Value - ♥ ♥ ♥


Mr. Jones, Greenbelt 5
Lvl 1 Greenbelt 5, Legaspi Street, Legaspi Village
Makati, M.M.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I love getting comments! :3