Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Paul & Joe Lip Gloss & Mascara Kit

I received this as a token when I attended the Paul and Joe workshop as a VIP customer. :)
A very cute pouch with 2 limited edition items, which I believe are no longer available for sale. So I will just be posting the pictures for the sake of sharing how pretty these are! 



Inside.

with flash.

Paul & Joe Mascara Duo L 002
Limited Edition Christmas 2007
According to some reviews online, one end is for volume while the other is for length.

Paul & Joe Lip Gloss N 002 (Gala)
 A plumping, thickening lip gloss. Imparts volume and shine. Glides on smoothly. Makes your lips look fuller. Adheres firmly and long lasting.

It's very shimmery/glittery. :)
It's a soft peach-beige with lots of sparkles and glitters. I haven't gotten around to using this yet.

Swatch of Paul & Joe Lip Gloss N 002 in Gala

I like both so much that I've decided to keep and not use either for the mean time or until I get the urge to use them! :D

Thank you Paul & Joe Philippines! 

NOTE: The products above were provided by the company. This however does not influence the integrity of my post, and what is written above is my honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I love getting comments! :3