Friday, September 23, 2011


Hello! Some of you have said that you missed my FOTDs. I haven't been posting makeup looks due to the following reasons:

1. My face is still healing.
2. I basically wear the same makeup/products everyday. :) This is why I tend to invest on what I buy. I usually try to get the most use of whatever product/s I own (except the blushes and eyeshadows!).

Left - cropped and watermarked; Right - Edited with Photoscape. (I like the edited version better so I deemed posting both side by side so you can see.)

My gray top is a gift from Apple. Thank you sis! <3


FACE:
Smashbox Photofinish Foundation Primer
- Paul & Joe Protective Fluid Foundation S in 103
- Paul & Joe - Face Color - Love (7)
- Benefit Highbeam 


EYES:
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Cottage Cheese
- Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara in Black
- Paul & Joe Eye Color B in 003 Tranquility
- K-Palette Real Lasting Eyeliner24h in Super Black
- Paul & Joe Eye Gloss Duo Secret D'Or (01)

LIPS:
- Paul & Joe Lipstick C in 074 Lower East Side


Minus the aforementioned eyeshadows and highlighter, this is what I look like.

You can probably see that my skin is still peeling and still has pimple marks. 


Taking dessert pictures at Lusso, Greenbelt. 
Then upon arriving at our house 8 hours later I realized that I left my data cable in Manila. LOL! Sooo me! :P 

Have a great weekend everyone! :D







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I love getting comments! :3