Sunday, September 18, 2011

Johnny Rockets - Food Glorious Food! =)

Diners are not so common in my country, still I try to eat in one whenever I get the chance to. :) 

Johnny Rockets counter.

Loving the interiors - so comfy and laid back. :D

Philly Cheese Steak!

Onion Rings! :)

Classic Coke hahaha!


I love the ambiance! Customer service is excellent. Everyone greeted us when we walked in and thanked us when we left. :D  My sister told me that the servers dance when they aren't busy - would have loved to see them  perform.

I have read other reviews complaining that the prices are exorbitant; I say that it may seem so because they were based overseas. I don't want to discuss economics and the buying power of our legal tender, soooooo I'll just say, for unlimited fries and drinks I think the prices are just fine. :P Especially if you can eat a lot of french fries and drink a lot of soda. Overall, it's a great place to hang out with friends while it may be a bit overpriced for a foodchain. =)

I'm still going back to try their malt sodas and apple pie! xD


Johnny Rockets
205 C Tomas Morato Ave in Quezon City


By the way I was quite amazed at the jukebox. I haven't seen one in such a long time! :) It's soooo cute and fun to play with! :D I took a video of it just because I want everyone to see. LOL! xD


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I love getting comments! :3