Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Mini Haul Human Heart Nature


Hi everyone! :3 I received my orders from The Island Berry today. The seller Phoebe is really nice and I got the package the day after I placed and paid for my order.

I have always been a fan of organic products! So, I decided to try out the products of a local company, Human Heart Nature

I mostly ordered trial sizes. :) 

Aloe Vera Nourishing Shampoo & Body Wash - Peppermint 50ml
Mango Butter Nourishing Conditioner - Mandarin 50ml

Tomato & Lemongrass Facial Wash 50ml 
Tomato & Lemongrass Toner 100ml 
Lip Balm in peppermint 
Royal Jelly & Aloe Vera Night Face Moisturizer 50ml 



I have seen so many raves about this product. :3

Taken from their site, "When alcohol-based toners sting your face, they are actually drying out your skin which leads to premature aging! Now you can remove stubborn grime without the aging side effect. Gentle, nourishing and re-mineralizing, tomatoes are packed with vitamin C that penetrates skin to remove dead skin cells and unclog blocked pores, meanwhile Lemongrass is anti-bacterial and helps soak up oil. The mandarin scent will revitalize your nostrils too!"

I have high hopes for these products, and will do a review later when I feel that I have used enough to see or feel improvements on my skin. ATM - I am sooooo loving the feel of the Peppermint lip balm! :3




Trying Tear drop highlighter and the false lashes I bought from Etude yesterday. 
I just can never get a hang of putting false lashes on. LOL! 

12 comments:

Ms. Wedgie said...

They sound lovely...I bet they all smell gorgeous!

I can't get the hang of false eyelashes either...I even managed to glue my eye shut once! Not a fun experience! lol
x

Anonymous said...

I loove organic everything, those all look so nice:)

And I can't either! Maybe we should make a club! x

nisa said...

love ur make-up :)

✿M.I.T.C.H said...

I'm an organic person too.. I'm buying my stuff from these two stores of organic products: 'Sesou'(at Market!Market!) and 'Echostore' (at Serendra). They have wide variety of products that you can try on, including Human Heart Nature! =)

sugar sugar said...

Ms. Wedgie - Actually I'm not so crazy about the smell about the toner but it's tolerable. As for the other products I'm sooo loving them! :)
Oh my gosh! Seriously? OUCH! X__x

Ariel - LOL! We prolly should haha! And thanks!:D

Nisa-chan Thanks! Glad you liked it. I just used the CS shimmer palette.

Lady Mitchelli - Thanks for the tip! :)

Golden said...

Nice haul! I've their tomato lemongrass toner and their aloe vera shampoo. Love your eye makeup. Haven't tried using falsies yet though.

Lots of love,

sugar sugar said...

Thanks Golden. :3

What do you think of their products? I think I want to buy more. LOL!

Unknown said...

Wow. Such beautiful eyes!

sugar sugar said...

Sakie and Thomas - Thankyou. :3

sugar sugar said...

Wow. Such beautiful eyes!

sugar sugar said...

Ms. Wedgie - Actually I'm not so crazy about the smell about the toner but it's tolerable. As for the other products I'm sooo loving them! :)
Oh my gosh! Seriously? OUCH! X__x

Ariel - LOL! We prolly should haha! And thanks!:D

Nisa-chan Thanks! Glad you liked it. I just used the CS shimmer palette.

Lady Mitchelli - Thanks for the tip! :)

sugar sugar said...

Sakie and Thomas - Thankyou. :3

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I love getting comments! :3