Monday, May 31, 2010

May Favorites ♥ + FOTN


Hi everyone! I hope everyone is well. :3 I would first like to apologize for the complete lack of updates. I have been quite preoccupied lately and my sister is away and brought the camera with her. :(



Anyway, here are some recent purchases that I am currently loving:

Benefit - Posietint
I love the versatility of this product! It's so easy to apply and the staying power is great. It's something I can wear for an everyday-natural look and the color is subtle and buildable. 

Etude House Baking Powder Deep Cleansing Foam
I love how it feels - foams and bubbles up quite quickly and just glides on my skin. It definitely makes my face feel fresh and clean . I have also not noticed any break outs since I started using this. My pores haven't been acting up too. If there's anything, I noticed that the pores on my face seem to be getting smaller but then I am using the famous HNN lemongrass and tomato toner so I'm not so sure if it's because of this or that other product.
Some reviews compliment the smell of this product which smells kind of like baby powder. I'm not so crazy about the scent though, but I'll definitely repurchase this product!
HNN Organic Lip Balm in Peppermint 
I'm just addicted to minty products that sort of give me a tingly and cool feeling. Phoebe, the seller initially warned me of how sticky this product can be, but it does not bother me at all. I think I have been using it for a week and my lips aren't as dry as they used to be.
Etude House - Tear Drop Liner (white)
This product does not come with an instruction nor a box - I guess it's actually quite easy to figure out that it's just like a liquid eyeliner which should be applied near the tear ducts and under the eye area to give it an instant boost and make the eyes brighter. I love the effect that it gives my eyes! 
Revlon PhotoReady in 004 Nude
I know this product has been getting mixed reviews, but I actually love it! The sparkles don't bother me at all even though I have big pores, I think it works well with my skin. I know that it's kind of expensive for a drugstore makeup but I still think that it's worth it.  

FOTN: I am so sorry for the poor picture quality. These were taken with the webcam that's attached to my notebook. :/ LOL!


LOL! Looks like I have crossed eyes. >.<

FACE: Revlon ColorStay for Combination Skin, Lauress Ultimate Finish (Light), Smashbox Blush/Soft lights Duo in Under/Cover
EYES: Coastal Scents 88 Ultra Shimmer Pallete, Maybelline Eyestudio Gel Eyeliner (Black), Etude Tear Drop Liner and Clinique High Impact Mascara (01 Black) 
LIPS: MAC Cremesheen Creme Cup, Smashbox Limitless Lipgloss in Timeless

GAAAAHHHHH!!!! I wish the colors would have been a bit more vivid. :( Oh well.....


So, what product/s are you loving right now?

P.S. - I am trying to stop myself from buying the Revlon Colorburst Lipsticks that everyone is raving about. O.o


Sugar ^_^

12 comments:

Golden said...

The Etude Baking Soda Foam looks interesting. Waa! Me too. I'm also trying to stop myself from buying those Revlon lippies. I thought of buying the Maybelline ColorSensational but changed my mind after reading blog posts about Revlon Colorburst.

Lots of love,

+ S T A R + said...

i saw the coolorburst last weekend, theyre pretty. im sure the colors would look good on you. have a nice day =)

sugar sugar said...

@ Golden - It really is! :) You should try it if you're looking for a good facial wash. If ever you do buy let me know what colors you will get. haha! :)

@ Jing - Have a nice day too! I am hoping that they won't or else I'd have to buy. :/ It's so hard to be a girl noh..? Hahaha!

Mary @Delightful Bitefuls said...

Oo, that's a new color for Benefit - can't wait to try it!

xxMK
Delightful Bitefuls

sugar sugar said...

Mary - You should. :3
I have a review of it here - http://sugarpao.blogspot.com/2010/05/review-benefint-posietint.html

Anonymous said...

I think the foundation looks great on you. It's always worth paying more for good foundation :-)

Silver Strands said...

I always love to read "real people" reviews. Glad I found you!
oxoxo
Denalee

sugar sugar said...

@ Cafe Bellini - Thanks! I totally agree with you. :3

@ Silver Strands - Thank you! I would like to keep my reviews as honest as I possibly can. :)

Bea said...

hi you look pretty. :) and oh, don't make yourself stop from buying revlon's colorburst collections, it's worth payin for. :) I bought one to test it out, and it was good. really really good. The color pay-off is really nice. you should try it. :)

sugar sugar said...

Bea - You're right haha. But if I don't restrain myself I'd end up with 6-7 lippies and I wouldn't be able to use all. :D

sugar sugar said...

I think the foundation looks great on you. It's always worth paying more for good foundation :-)

sugar sugar said...

i saw the coolorburst last weekend, theyre pretty. im sure the colors would look good on you. have a nice day =)

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I love getting comments! :3