Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Etude House Haul + Marionnaud N 32

Hello lovely friends!


I have been reading many positive feedbacks on Etude House so this afternoon when my sister asked me to go to the mall with her I decided to check it out. She left her mobile charger at our house in the province so we had to buy a new one. LOL! Anyway...


We went to SM Manila since it's the nearest mall here.


No one greeted me, "Hello princess." upon entering. :( I just went around and poked through this and that.  The lady SA's  didn't seem to care and just didn't seem to be interested in answering questions, so I just kept going through whatever I could get my hands on. I noticed that 2 lady SA's were trying most of the makeup on and that scared the hell of me because they're skins were uhhhh... not flattering. =____________= 


After almost 30 minutes a guy (SA) approached me, he was behind the counter when we first arrived in the store. He asked me what I wanted, I said I was just looking around. :3 And he assisted me - FINALLY!!!! He even recommended some of their products


Photos are taken with a cam phone sorry for the low picture quality. :(




- Hydro Wrapping Mask
- Peach House Sponge
- Tear Drop Liner (I picked the white one)
- Natural Jelly Cleansing Puff
- Baking Powder Pore Cleansing Foam
- False Lashes - Vivid

My thoughts:

I bought a mask to try it out since I've been seeing hauls with masks on their purchases. 

The Tear Drop Liner is an interesting item - I like highlighting my waterline to make my eyes seem brighter. It's just like any eye liner, the only difference is it's for highlighting, I guess.

The only reason why I bought the puff was because it was squiggly and squishy and I liked how it felt when I touched and squeezed it. LOL! :p

The Baking Powder Pore Cleansing Foam was highly recommended by the SA.  

Hopefully, I can finally learn the art of applying false eyelashes with this haha! :D



Free stuff! Since I purchased over 1,000 pesos. :D YAY!
Ok, I have no idea who the guy is but I am guessing that he's a korean celebrity LOL! 
- A plastic folder with a celebrity's photo
- A cute pink pen
-Pink Membership card 

I also got some personal stuff from Watson's and saw this:
Marrionnaud N 32 Slanted blusher brush 

Uhhh... My initial thoughts upon opening it - I couldn't get it off the plastic brush guard so I had to cut the side. :( The bristles were soft. :3 
As you might have noticed the brush is wet because I already washed it.You probably can't see that the bristles gave off a residue due to the bad quality of the photo. But I am hoping that it won't stain or have future discolorations. *crossing fingers* 

If anyone would want a review of any of the products above please let me know. :3 

Has anyone tried Etude House or the Marrionaud brushes? Let me know what you think. 

Sugar ^___^ 

7 comments:

Bea said...

hi, i'm wondering what kind of material they use on the false lashes. Are they the plastic type? or somewhat like a human hair?

sugar sugar said...

It seems like human hair but I think it's plastic. Uhhh wait that statement seemed weird. LOL! It's soft to the touch. And is softer than the lashes I got from Modlash in Beauty Bar. :3

+ S T A R + said...

nice haul =)

Riya~ said...

hey girly!
your so lucky you have etude house over there. Here we don't have it at all!! It's so hard to find and overprice everything online! I have only the Tear drop liner which i got it online =/ I'm in love with their products its so cute! lol

Unknown said...

Hmm. That is too bad that it took them so long to help you. I think that they would not have a job long if they worked in such a store in Japan. The tear drop liner sounds interesting. ^^

sugar sugar said...

It is! :3 The SAs there have changed now they always assist me whenever I drop by. :3

sugar sugar said...

Hmm. That is too bad that it took them so long to help you. I think that they would not have a job long if they worked in such a store in Japan. The tear drop liner sounds interesting. ^^

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I love getting comments! :3