Tuesday, September 11, 2012

OOTD: A splash Ube & icetea

Attending a 40th wedding anniversary and wearing Violet at the Diamond Hotel, because I love Kohikan's Ube (Taro) enseymada. :p While the pictures below were not taken at the event I attended, I took pictures at the coffee shop because I ate said enseymada. 

I usually don't post OOTDs, because:
1. I never follow trends. I usually wear whatever I like.
2. I stick to basics. If you open my closet, most of my clothes are basically in the same color family, though there are times that I buy dresses/outfits other than monotonous colours just because I find them pretty.
3. I don't accessorize as much as other people do.
4. I own less than 10 pairs of shoes. 

With all the reasons stated above, I honestly think that I don't make a good fashion blogger. I just dress in clothes that I think look good on me and I am comfortable with. (If you've noticed I also wear the same makeup every time.)

More pictures... Please proceed with caution:

Dress - http://shopluca.com (see picture and description below from their website.)
Shoes - Forever 21
Accessories - Swarovski and Tiffany & Co.
Bag - Louis Vuitton

I apologize for wearing the same accessories every time I do an Outfit of the Day Post. I usually just stick to what I have or what's readily available. 
VALERIA DRESS (VIOLET) One-shoulder satin dress with ruching

All of Shop Luca's clothes are very comfortable to wear. The fabrics they use are soft and silky. I think I may need to get more as I have already worn all the dresses I ordered from them. I love how their dresses fall down and how they look when I wear them. Although I just order the medium size which is a bit loose in some areas for me.

Diamond Hotel Ballroom.

Must stop by Diamond's Kohikan for pastries and the all time favorite ube enseymada! :)

Sorry I forgot to take a picture of the Ube ensaymada. Next time I will try to remember to take a picture before I eat it all up. LOL! x) Maybe I ought to dedicate a whole post to it in the future. I'll just end this post with a picture of me and a glass of ice tea. :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I love getting comments! :3