Sunday, May 8, 2011

Majolica Majorca Sugary Trap Jeweling Eyes compact in Caramelisee BR631

I also picked up this item from the Sugary Trap collection. I shouldn't be buying more makeup but I just couldn't resist this and the Strawberry Macaron blush because these items are both LE. 

I also want the Sugar Cookie - "sweet sparkly pinks" Jeweling Eyes compact! I however told myself that I should only pick one. I hope the other palette doesn't get sold out too soon.

Jeweling Eyes compact in Caramelisee BR631 

Golden Sugary Browns :3

Comes in a plastic case that is sturdy. :) 
I have tested this when I dropped my other palette twice and it never broke. LOL! :P It also comes with a sponge tip applicator which is great for applying this eyeshadows!

I have previously mentioned that these quads have a different consistency as compared with other eyeshadows so using your fingers, a sponge or a very dense eyeshadow brush would make the application a breeze.

Close up. Can you see the shimmers on this palette?

I would describe the colors as follows:
- A golden shimmery golden brown.
- A light taupe.
- A reddish or coppery brown.
- A deep chocolate brown.

swatched on NC30 skin. No base.

My previous review on Majolica Majorca Jewelling Eyes can be found HERE.

PROS:
- Very smooth, creamy or buttery to to the touch.
- Lasts for quite a long time.
- Does not crease.
- Colors are easy to blend.
- Affordable. 
- The pigmentation of this palette is very decent and I would say that it is more pigmented than the other Jewelling Eyes compact that I have tried.

CONS:
- Limited edition! Get one now before supplies run out. :P

NEUTRAL:
- shimmery & sparkly!!! (Might be a con to some people but I do love things that sparkle. :P 
OVERALL:
I would say that this is a good palette for everyday use. The colors are buildable and is perfect for anyone who is looking for a neutral palette.  

YAY! It comes with instructions. :)


I never follow directions because I believe that each eye shape is different and eyeshadow users should find out what is best for their eyes so I came up with this look. 

An EOTD for you. =)

And, a FOTD.
Sorry the lights and the flash of the camera washed the colors out. 

FACE:
- Smashbox Photofinish Foundation Primer
- Hera HD Foundation in No. 23
- Etude House Princess Jewelry Finish Pact
- Majolica Majorca Puff de Cheek in PK 303 "Strawberry Macaron"

EYES:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Urban Decay 24/7 in Zero
- K-Palette Real Lasting Eyeliner24h in Super Black
- Maybelline Long Extreme Stiletto Black 
- Skinfood Black Bean Eyebrow Pencil #6 Brown
- Daiso False Eyelashes

LIPS:
NYX in Honey
MAC to the beach Lip glass in Splashing - LE

G also did a review and an EOTD of this eyeshadow quad HERE.
Blair's swatches seem to be more accurate than mine. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I love getting comments! :3