I have been a good girl. I only purchased 2 items. =P
Jeweling Eyes PK 785
I wanted to try Majolica Majorca's eyeshadows. :P I have been seeing so many good reviews on it and have been curious for some time. So I headed on to their newly opened counter at SM Makati. I chose the palette because I want something that is wearable. It is not the most pigmented among the quads in the counter but I do prefer summer makeup to be lighter and more natural.
Instructions on how to apply the eyeshadow.
Jeweling Eyes PK 785 -795.00 pesos
- Use the sponge tip applicator provided with the quad, another sponge tip applicator, your fingers or a very dense brush in applying the eyeshadow/s.
- The colors are buildable and do not crease so just keep adding till you achieve your desired look.
- This did not crease on me even without an eyeshadow primer but I do recommend that you use one so that the colors will last longer.
- Very smooth, creamy or buttery to to the touch.
- Does not crease.
- Colors are easy to blend.
- shimmery & sparkly!!! (Might be a con to some people but I do love things that sparkle. :P )
- The colors might not show up on dark skinned ladies. :/
- One color on this palette is not as pigmented as the other 3 colors but that's ok since it can still be used as a highlight. :)
Rouge Majex495.00 pesos
comes with a doe-foot applicator.
I think this will compliment my favorite P&J lipstick. =) This can be worn alone or on top of a lipstick. As you can see from the picture it is rather sheer but quite buildable. It has a decent staying power. The packaging is pretty so that's a big PLUS in my book!
I recieved this makeup pouch as a GWP (gift with purchase) because I purchased over 1,000 pesos.
The pouch is very roomy. :3
A perfect makeup tote for everyday use!
It's so hot in the Philippines so I'm leaving you with a picture of watermelon shakes from the "Kitchen" in Greenbelt, Makati. :p