Sunday, May 13, 2012

mother's day OOTD + FOTD

Our family celebrated mother's day yesterday to avoid crowded and jampacked restaurants. I realize I haven't posted FOTDs and OOTDs for quite a while so I'll show you what I was wearing yesterday ---
wait --- A happy mother's day to all mothers out there! :) You ladies deserve mad props. (insert clapping sound here)

Outfit of the day/night:

Dress - Dasha Dress from Luca
Watch - Tag Heuer
Rings - Charriol
Necklace and bracelet - Tiffany & Co.

This dress is so comfortable. The one I bought is a bit loose on the waistline. I love how demure it looks in the front with a daring twist on the back. I love wearing white clothes, because it never goes of style, and there is something about white that just makes it elegant and sophisticated.

BASE:
- Burberry Light Glow in No. 2 Cameo Blush


EYES:
benefit POWda WOWza (I used the bronzer to contour)
- BECCA Line + Define Pencil in Santorini (I used the off white color on my water line)
- Sephora Flasy Liner waterproof in 10 deep black
Lunasol - 3 Dimensional Eye Shadow in EX01 Tender Glow Beige Brown (I used the darkest color to wing out my eyeliner)
Majolica Majorca Lash Kind in BK999

LIPS:
Burberry Lip Cover in No. 03 Cameo Pink

Blair commented that she loved my makeup - Thank you hun! :) It stayed on for more than 12 hours so I'm pretty contented with the products I used. I will do a food post soon! I really didn't take many pictures of myself yesterday, as I was more interested in taking food pictures. Hence, I ended up with solo iPhone pictures. Sorry for the poor quality.



1 comment:

dblchin (double chin) said...

totally digging the dress! look elegant on u

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I love getting comments! :3