I might as well as go through my backlog folder while I can't upload new pictures:
My favorite highlighter! :3
If you follow my blog, you will notice that I use this product a lot, in fact I have used it for almost every FOTD that I have posted. I've tried other highlighters but I find that Korean highlighters are a bit glittery and don't last on my oily skin while this does while powdered highlighters give me a chalky finish.
I do not have a full size of the product. I had a couple of small sized ones before that came with other Benefit sets such as this one.
Product description - Benefit High Beam is an ethereal pink liquid highlighter that creates a radiantly dewy complexion. For an angelic sheen, this pink shimmering lotion adds a soft, natural afterglow.
Comes with a brush tip applicator.
Left - swatch Right - partially blended.
It gives an iridescent glow with pink and silver undertones. It is not as glittery as some highlighters are but it still contains shimmers that others may find a bit too much.
- Use the product sparingly. Applying too much will make you look like a walking disco ball.
- Apply on parts of the face where light would naturally illuminate Eg: In the middle of your forehead, browbones, the bridge of your nose, above your cheekbones, on your cupid's bow and chin.
- You might also use this under foundation if you want it to appear a bit more subtle.
- Mixing about 2 drops to your foundation will give you a dewy look.
- You may use your fingers or a brush to blend the product in.
- Lasts on my oily skin.
- A little goes a long way.
- Does not break me out.
- Application is a breeze.
- Will give you a healthy glow if you don't go overboard.
- Some may find the product too pricey. (But do consider that you will use one bottle for a long time.)
- Contrary to the claim that it works for all skin types I find that it might not work for you if you have darker skin as it might look ashy/chalky.
- May emphasize large pores and skin imperfections.
I did not add hard to get because Benefit will soon open in the Philippines! In fact they have a Facebook page right now.
Do you have a favorite highlighter? :)