Tuesday, May 8, 2012

I'm back!

Hello! I hope my blog still has followers. First of, I would like to apologize for not updating this blog sooner. I have been meaning to but I have been pretty preoccupied lately. I would also like to apologize for the poor quality of the pictures on this post, as I am still experimenting with the camera.

Moving on to the body of the post ----

I won in Penelope's giveaway! I just want to thank her for all these lovely goodies, which I haven't gotten around to using but will be soon. I was super excited when I found out I won Penny's giveaway because her handmade brush rolls and pouches are so pretty. Everything just looks so wonderful! 

Penelope is one of the prettiest and sweetest bloggers I know. She sent the following as prizes:

A small floral pouch and a Rose de Mai Makeup Brush Roll from Handmade By Penelope
Inside the pouch were samples of Sisley Express Flower Gel Mask, Lancome Genefique and a very cute bow magic/velcro pad from Pretty & Cute.

I will be trying the products and will report how these work for me. I will also post about Penny's handmade products because I want everyone to see how well made and beautiful these are. Okay, I lied... I already put my brushes inside the brush roll because it's too pretty not to use!

A Sleek idivine palette in Storm
(Please let me know if you want to see a review and swatches of the eyeshadows.)

A very pretty vintage inspired mirror from Paul and Joe in a brown velvet pouch; A Chanel charm and Penny's favorite Fig & Rouge 100 Organic Balm in Sweet Geranium; And, a beautiful flower bracelet from the Danish Pilgrim. :)
Everything is really pretty and makes me feel so lady-like! 

Deluxe samples/travel size Lancome Genefique, Liz Earle Skn repair Light Moisturizer, Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair, 2x Chanel Hydramax + Active Serum and Jouer Luminating Moisture Tint in Pearl. She even included a sample of Estee Laauder Pleasures in Bloom. 

Super excited to try these products out! I shall be posting my skin routine very soon but I will try to use these as well. :)


Thank you, Penny! :) You truly made me happy and  I will continue to support and visit your blog. If you haven't, please do visit Inspired by Beauty

Now more of the things I should be reviewing: 

emjQi Tweeze Born Pretty store
I mainly chose this because I have always been curious about epilators. I will try to do with a detailed post with some tips and a full review.

Kiehl's Supremely Gentle Eye Makeup Remover and Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution.
Aisa from Kiehl's told me that the makeup remover will last a year and I am very curious if it really will. I have gone through my 2nd bottle of Kiehl's Ultimate White Intensive Whitening Essence which was replaced by the Clearly Corrective line, so I bought the essence to try and compare it with the previous one I used.

BECCA Line + Define Pencil in Santorini and 2 Beach Tints in Grapefruit and Fig.
My growing collection of BECCA Cosmetics. :) I shall post the swatches soon.

Laura Mercier Flawless Skin Lip balm SPF 15 and Boujois Natural Origin in 11 Rose Innocence.


Charles of http://wickermoss.blogspot.com/ swapped some items. I still owe her though. She sent me so much! She has been raving about Burberry cosmetics so I decided to give these a try. Thank you so much, Charles! :)

BURBERRY Lip Cover in No. 22 Delicate Rose and No. 03 Cameo Pink; Light Glow in No. 02 Cameo Blush.

Sorry for the long post. I will be  posting again really soon to post reviews. I hope everyone is doing well. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I love getting comments! :3