YAY!!! :) I recieved these products from Nivea Phils. for review.
Left to Right - Nivea Q10 plus Day Cream, Nivea Visage Q10 Anti-Wrinkle Eye Cream and Nivea Visage Q10 plus Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream.
As I previously stated, I wanted to try out these products out in a blog entry here. To read more please refer to this article.
My skin is still in the process of healing, because I have broken out a few weeks ago. Still I have decided to try some of the products, and integrate a few to my skincare routine -I do have high hopes for these products.
Thinking: better skin without making the wallet nor piggy bank cry. Ok, that definitely makes everyone and everything happy! LOL! :D
Nivea Visage Sparkling White - Whitening Cleansing Foam and Nivea Visage Sparkling White Day Cream.
PS: I have misplaced the Sparkling White day cream. :/ I know people don't misplace jars but I do! :P It's just here somewhere and I know it. I shall find it soon!
Now, I have been using the eye cream for day time as I use a different one at night. I have previously stated that I may not be the best person to consult when it comes to eye creams as I don't have eye bags and dark eye circles. I just like using a separate moisturizer for my under eye area and this seems to be doing a good job at keeping the said area hydrated.
Consistency - It's a cream but does not feel as heavy as other eye creams, although it also isn't the lightest I have tried. My other eye cream has a gel-like texture. Clearly, I am not fond of products that feel sticky and heavy on the skin.
It takes about a minute or so for it to be fully absorbed by the skin. I have not tried wearing this under makeup, though I think it won't affect makeup worn over it, as long as one waits for it to fully settle in before makeup application.
Scent - Has a very mild scent that's reminiscent of the Nivea cream that comes in Blue tin cans.
Price - Affordable and won't make your wallets cry. :)
It has a very long product name, hence we shall refer to it as a cleansing foam! :)
1. Cleans into pores to remove dirt and oil.2. Acne reduction Technology helps prevent acne.
3. Skin Nutrient Formula helps lighten dark spots and blemishes.
4. Minimizes appearance of pores.
5. Smoothens skin without dry feeling.
WOW! If all of those are true I will forever love this cleansing foam hahaha! :) I have been using it since I got it and so far these are my observations:
- Did not break me out.
- I have been using Tretinoin and while some facial cleansers may prove to be too harsh this has been gentle on my skin.
- Has a nice scent.
- Removes makeup although it won't remove stubborn eye makeup. (I have yet to use a cleanser/foam which completely removes eye makeup.)
- Silky to the touch and feels nice when applied on the face.
- Foams and lathers up well. I have tried to use this on its own and with my Sigma Cleansing and Polishing Tool and it works just great!
- Affordable! The 50ml tube only costs Php75. :)
I hope you find the initial reviews helpful and should you want to see a more detailed review of any of the products above, just let me know in the comments below.Thank you! :)
NOTE: The products above were sent for me to try out and review. This however does not influence the integrity of my post, and what is written above is my honest opinion.