Tuesday, September 13, 2011

FEATURE: Manels is the Official Footwear of Miss World Philippines 2011!!

Helping spread the word. :)

At one time in a girls life she will dream of becoming a beauty queen, I say this because most of my friends and sisters tend to have that dream. :P I, on the other hand dreamnt of other things hahahaha! :P


I do remember joining a pageant as a 7 year old kid. At the Question and answer portion:
Host: If you only have one sandwich then a poor and hungry beggar who hasn't eaten in a couple of days asks you for food or money and you only had that sandwich - what would you do?
Me: I'd give the beggar my sandwich.
Host: But you're hungry and you haven't eaten breakfast when you left the house...
Me: I'd still give the sandwich to the beggar because when I go home from school I can always eat while the beggar probably doesn't have a home with food like I do.

Standing ovation but I did not win. :P My mom always asks me questions I needed to answer as a kid. Too bad I never lived up to her expectations at becoming a beauty queen like she was during her younger years.



Moving on - Manels is the Official Footwear of Miss World Philippines 2011! They have developed 5 styles that were specifically designed for the inaugural launch of the separate Miss World Phils. pageant under Ms. Cory Quirino.
To put it simply, the candidates will be wearing Manels footwear all throughout the competition! :)


Coronation Night Collection
Coronation Night Collection
Daywear Collection

Daywear Collection

Daywear Collection

Daywear Collection

Grand Ball Collection

Grand Ball Collection

Grand Ball Collection

Swimwear Collection

Swimwear Collection

Swimwear Collection


Swimwear Collection
Swimwear Collection


Swimwear Collection


There are 5 styles under the Miss World Collection: Coronation Night, Daywear, Grandball, Swimwear and Pageant Night. The items will be available as limited edition in select Manels stores for 2,695Php. The shoes will also be available online at  http://shopmanels.multiply.com.

The shoes look amazing! I'm sure all the contestants will look gorgeous with those different pairs on. :) All the designs look great and can be used for go-sees if you're into modeling or for events wherein you would have to wear a gown. But I can definitely see the designs working with different outfits!

Miss World Philippines airs on GMA 7, Sunday, September 18 of 2011. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I love getting comments! :3