As requested - I'm trying to be a better blogger. :)
I have long been looking for a neutral shade that wouldn't wash me out or make me look like a zombie because nude lippies tend to do that to me... When I went to Paul & Joe last week, Marlon, assisted me in choosing a lipstick that would suit my wants. I ended up picking Lipstick N - 11 in Golden Camel.
My verdict? I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS LIPSTICK! I'm either going to wear lip stains or this for summer season. :3 Just because I think the color is perfect for summer!
Paul & Joe Beaute's Lipstick is a smooth, creamy formula that supplies intense pigment while hydrating to improve smoothness and suppleness. Botanicals such as jojoba seed oil and olive oil condition and soften the lips, leaving them silky smooth. The rich color glides on without damaging or drying the lips, resulting in a sleek, drenched appearance. Golden Camel 11 is a shimmering golden shade. (Taken from Amazon)
More pictures! x)
Ingredientspolyglyceryl-10 decaisostearate, triisostearate, polyglyceryl-2 tetraisostearate, diisostearyl malate, triethylhexanoin, hydrogenated polyisobutene, ethylene//Propylene copolymer, isotridecyl isononanoate, synthetic wax, polyglyceryl-2 triisostearate, calcium aluminum borosilicate, citrus aurantium dulcis (Orange) flower water, lilium candidum bulb extract, olea europaea (Olive) fruit oil, prunus armeniaca (Apricot) kernel oil, simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) seed oil, barium sulfate, BHT, butylen
I super love the packaging/case of this lipstick!
Pretty things must cam whore too. :P
So pretty and intricate. :3
I believe it is worth what I paid for! x)
This is my new ♥
Pack Size - 3.2g/0.11oz
Such a pretty color! :3 I'm glad I picked this up.
I would say that this is a Milk-tea color with Pink undertones and Golden shimmers in it. :3 (Must stop myself from raving. >.< ) The shimmers are very subtle and look wonderful. (This won't make your lips look like a disco ball - Nah.... *shakes head sideways)
- I LOVE THE PAKAGING! x) I cannot reiterate that enough so prepare yourselves as I review more P&J products hahaha!
- Texture - I love how creamy and light the lipstick feels. Like butter without the fat. :P
- Comfortable and long wearing.
- Nourishing - can be worn alone without a lip balm
- Conditions and makes lips soft! :3
- Chic, vintage-inspired packaging
- I love the color! It's so wearable.
Dislikes (Quite hard to think of since I really like this product) :
- No SPF...?
- May be a bit pricey to some ladies.
- Only available at Rustan's Makati. Sorry international readers. I heard P&J was hard to get outside Asia too.
- IMHO, Paul & Joe lipsticks are not as pigmented as other lipsticks - I do like it because the colors are buildable and not over powering. Again, it is a perfect lipstick for summer and spring! :P
- P&J makes me feel glamorous from the packaging to the product itself and makes me look glamorous too! ♥
- I wouldn't say this is long wearing but it lasts. This won't stain the lips and I like that it doesn't. It needs to be re-applied after eating but stays on, for quite a long time. Yes it is long wearing, just don't drink or eat. :3
Overall I am more than satisfied with my purchase. I am going back to get the blush in #07 because it was out of stock the last time I went there. =) Look for Marlon, he is super helpful & friendly! I think they have an on going promo up to the end of April. :3 Will post more next time. I hope everyone is having a great week.
Do you love Paul & Joe? ^-^ Have you tried anything from them?