Monday, March 21, 2011

Majolica Majorca swatches of sugar trap collection + review + news for Philippine based readers

Hello everyone! I will be swatching products and testing them for you today. =) 
I know I suck at making post titles so please forgive me if I do. :/ Last Saturday, I posted about a haul I recently made. I have already tried these as soon as I got them because I was excited. :P


Of course it looks familiar LOL! I recently posted about these. ^^
Items were bought from - http://wehaveit43.multiply.com/
The eyelash curler was given to me as a freebie! <3 YAY! 

Unboxed. 
Majolica Majorca Sugary Trap - Eyelash Curler, Lash Expander Frame Plus (LE) in BR666, Cream Pencil Liner in BR611 Red-toned Mocha Brown and BK999 Bitter Black.

I ended up getting these because the Puff De Cheek in PK303 and the quad I wanted were already sold out. :'(
  

Lash Expander Frame Plus (LE) in BR666 

I am assuming everyone is familiar with this cult favorite mascara, hence I will no longer post what the wand looks like. If you have not please let me know so I can review the Black one for you too. =) 

PROS:

- The fibers make my non existent Asian lashes appear longer and thicker. So that's volume + lengthening all in one bottle.
- The color is perfect for spring & summer!
- Not as expensive as other high end mascaras.
- Does not budge and stays put.

CONS:

- May be a bit hard to get off. But that's not actually bad is it? You just have to use a really good makeup remover or you can just rinse it off with lukewarm water. ;)
- Hard to get outside Asia.
- Why must it be LE when it is such a good mascara?!? O.O

 Eyelash Curler ( I love the color! <3 )

This perfectly fits my eye! So much better than my Shu Uemura lash curler does.

I have therefore decided to use this as my everyday eyelash curler and will be casting the other one aside. :P

Pros:


- Perfectly fits my eye shape. Curling has never been so effortless! :P
- I love the color! <3
- This is cheaper than Shu Uemura and other lash curlers.
- Curls stay.

Cons:

- May give you an L-shaped lashes if you don't know how to use an eyelash curler.

Majolica Majorca Sugary Trap - Cream Pencil Liner in BK999 Bitter Black and BR611 Red-toned Mocha Brown

I'm not posting a review on the cream pencils because I haven't tested these long enough. :) Also, I am not sure if they are water proof but these were really affordable so if they turn out to be waterproof I advise that you get both cream liners!

Swatch

Uh-huh my eye... without makeup and contact lenses. 
Sorry I am unable to show my whole face as I tried eating dried mangoes and my allergies acted up hence, my face is full of rashes once again. :3

On my eyes. 
This actually looks better and more natural in real life and the brown mascara and eyeliner are perfect for spring and summer because it doesn't look as harsh as the black one. Do let me know if you want to see a comparison of the products so I can do a separate post on it. =)


I have fantastic news for Majolica Majorca lovers in the Philippines too! Thank you so much Marge for letting me know about it. <3

Majolica Majorca is now locally available in the Philippines! Yes, it's now locally available. xD
No need to order their wonderful products online anymore. They have opened their flagship counter at SM Makati Department Store Beauty Section and will soon be available in SM Dept. stores and Watsons.

I am currently in Cabanatuan right now. :( If I was in Manila I would have started hoarding hauling hahaha! :P


They also have an on-going promo. 

Please don't hoard buy too much till I get back to Manila because I also want the makeup pouch, ok? :p Do let me know if you get anything from them and if you like their products. If you haven't I recommend you try their mascara. =)

For updates on Majolica Majorca Philippines like their Facebook page - HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I love getting comments! :3