Monday, December 5, 2011

Clio Waterproof Pen Liner Kill Black

Waterproof and no smudge formula
Pen liner helps you to draw clear eye lines with deep black color (Included in Carbon Black).Beginner can use it easily by just one touch without breaking line. It is waterproof and no smudge formula so you can enjoy clear lines for a long time.


I gather that the girl on the box is a famous celebrity in Korea of which I am not familiar with. Please excuse my ignorance. -_- Oh, I copied the description above from the box. I had nothing to do with what was written.


Another pen type eyeliner because I love lining my eyes. :) 
Well, there is nothing special about the packaging. The pen is made of plastic and similar to other drugstore eyeliners in terms of packaging but the formula inside is quite different from the ones I have tried. 

Very fine-pointed felt tip liner.

Below is a comparison of the Clio Waterproof Pen Liner Kill Black with other eyeliners I own:
It is very black and is pigmented as you can see from the photo.


I used a light hand but went over the line twice. I also made it thicker for emphasis (Sorry for the lighting. >.<) This eyeliner is very easy to use and is suitable for beginners as the felt tip is very easy to maneuver. I find that this works for tight lining my eyes and never gives me the dreaded panda eyes.

Once again apologies for the lighting. You can see my previous FOTDs with this eyeliner on. It doesn't smudge on me and stays put all day to the wee hours of night.

The formulation of this eyeliner is thicker and a bit drier than other eyeliners I have tried. Compared to the  eyeliners above that I have swatched, it's formula is the deepest in terms of color payoff. It is also the one that dries the fastest.

PROS:
- Does not irritate nor sting my eyes.
- Felt tip eyeliner is easier to use than brush tips ones because the brush sometimes get all over the place.
- Dries easily (almost as soon as it is applied on.)
- Does not smudge and budge once it is applied.
- It is  true to the color and is really one of the blackest black eyeliners I have ever seen.
- I would like to emphasize this - IT IS NOT A PAIN TO REMOVE like other waterproof eyeliners. It comes off easily when I wash my face at night with soap and water.


CONS:
- Not locally available.
- May give thicker lines than brush tip eyeliners as the felt tip always draws very black lines. (Just use a lighter hand for a thinner line.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I love getting comments! :3