Thursday, October 20, 2011

Kiehl's Ultra Light Daily UV Defense SPF 50 PA +++ UVA

Writing about sunblocks on October. 
You might wonder if we still need sunblock during the fall and winter months? My dermatologist says we still do, because the sun still shines all year round and our skin is still exposed to UV rays.

My favorite sunblock.
I instantly fell in love with this product after I received samples when I purchased some skincare products from Kiehl's a while back, but the price tag kept me from buying a tube. I later reasoned to myself that this product also makes a good makeup base. I did consider buying a tube, but my mom gave me one before I have gotten around to purchasing it. (YAY!)


Comes in a white that I like for it's simplicity and effectiveness. 

The product goes on smoothly and blends perfectly unto the skin.

PROS:
- Not greasy and does not feel sticky at all.
- Can be used under makeup or as a makeup base.
- Does not form into chunks and balls under makeup.
- The scent is subtle and does not bother me at all.
- Easy to blend and quickly absorbed by the skin.
- Did not break me out.


CONS:
- Besides the price I cannot think of any. The 30 ml tube costs around 1,900++Php and the 50ml tube is around 2,900++Php

OVERALL:
I love it! If you are looking for a good sunblock that works while not giving you that ton of gunk piled on your face feeling, I highly suggest that you give this a try.

Heads up! Kiehl's, Greenbelt is having a two day 15% off sale on October 22-23 on all items. Loyalty Club members gets the first dibs on the sale on October 21. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I love getting comments! :3