Monday, August 15, 2011

This was supposed to be a Fall 2011 inspired look...

 As some of you may know, Blue eyeshadows are making a comeback for fall. This was supposed to be a fall inspired look for 2011. As I also previously mentioned I caught a flu and have been sick since last weekend so yes, I may look like a ghost and a bit pale even with makeup on.

I will be the first to say, that this look did not turn out the way I wanted it to. :P Yes, I failed. I however wanted to post it to remind everyone that things may not always work out the way we want to but we still have to learn to live with the results, LOL! xD

Urban Decay 15th Anniversary Palette Deep End on the lids and inner corners, Evidence on the outer V and Vanilla as highlight on the browbone.

One more thing, the lighting in our condo makes my pictures yellow!!! I shall get better lights when I have a chance to. Please note that colors have been washed out due to the flash; plus, I had a lamp in front of my face because all the pictures were rather dark and blurred without it.

I tried to contour my nose and I think I managed to make it look a lot bigger than it really is. LOL! Talk about epic fail. xD


FACE:
- NARS Pro-Prime Pore Refining Primer
- Benefit Highbeam
- Hera HD Foundation in No. 23
- MAC - Charged Water Skin Hydrating Mist 
Etude House Miss Tangerine Cream Choux Blusher No. 2 Miss Peach
- Guerlain Terracotta Bronzing Powder Moisturizing & Long Lasting in 01


EYES:
Etude House Proof 10 Eyeshadow Primer

Urban Decay 24/7 in Zero
- Etude House I'm Fine Eyeliner
- Urban Decay 15th Anniversary Palette Deep End, Evidence and Vanilla.

- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Cottage Cheese
- Daiso Faux Cils Cross Type No. 165


LIPS:
- Tony Moly Berry Lovely Girl Lip Liner in 04
-Tony Moly Crystal Glam Color Gloss 03 Glam Peach




I shall try to do a better job next time! I hope you all have a great week! 


It seems like time is ticking by so fast. I can't believe it's the start of yet another week. O__o There was a time in my life when time didn't seem to move, wherein 15 minutes seemed to take forever!!! And, those were during my terror professors class while we were having recitation, hahaha! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I love getting comments! :3