Friday, July 8, 2011

(Mini) Haul + Update on upcoming posts :)

I shall call this a mini haul because the items I got does not comprise 1/4 of what my mom did. (Yes, I'm trying to justify that I didn't hoard.) Below is a picture of the items I picked up while I was waiting for my mom while she shopped.


-MAC full lash curler
-The other whale pouch from Paul & Joe which I got as a GWP because my mom bought stuff from them. ( I have the 2 whale pouches now! glee~)
- Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge for Lips & Cheeks in 6 Powder Pink
- Paul & Joe Protective Fluid Foundation N in 30
- Paul & Joe Eye Color B in 003 Tranquility
- NARS Pro-Prime Pore Refining Primer 
- earrings from Accessorize

I think I did a good job on not hauling things I did not need. If you think I failed you should see what my mom and the little Liger my little sister got for themselves. LOL! x)

Reviews, pictures and swatches will be posted some other time. :)  Let me know if there's a product that you would want to see a review on so I can prioritize.

Had lunch at Pepper Lunch(Edited! Sorry I don't know why I typed Pepper Steak LOL!). The babies (my sisters) love to eat here while I find the place overrated.  It's not bad though. I'm just not fond of it. 




Paul & Joe's Marlon with my mom.
Marlon previously worked for Shiseido and remembers my mom as a hoarder  buyer who patronized their brand. LOL! x) He actually did a good job but I wasn't able to take a picture of the transformation. I just thought I should post his picture here because I keep mentioning him on my posts.

Kerastase treatment at Salon ESA on 6750.
I shall do a more detailed post on the treatment next time too. I just wanted to update everyone of what I have been up to. 

What are your plans for the weekend? Well, I hope everyone has a great weekend whatever your plans may be. :3




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I love getting comments! :3