Sunday, July 24, 2011

1,2,3 = Food Glorious Food! + Nail Polish Swatches + FOTN

1. 
A place that has good food and is reminiscent of a military bunker! :)



Hmmmm... Tempting! x)


Hamham and I went to ArmyNavy after going to mass today. :) Above is a picture of what we ordered. I am absolutely inlove with their Libertea (Small 55Php, Large 65Php). I actually ordered 2 large ones. :P Although I forgot to take a picture because I got too busy gulping it down like a thirsty soldier.

Freedom Fries 65Php
Crispy and seasoned just the way I like it! :3

Onion Rings 65Php
I wish I could order a bigger size of onion rings. These are really tasty! 

Burrito Steak 165Php
Their burritos are a must try! :) Trust me on this, you must try their burrito. :P It also comes with a salsa and a lime which I like because that adds more flavor to the already yummy treat! 

After taking the last picture, I started eating and forgot that I had my camera with me. xD

Army Navy Burger and Burrito 
500 Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong City

NOTE: I have included the price so everyone will get an idea of how much to bring should they decide to check out the place. 

2. Some of you lovely people asked me to do nail swatches of the nail polishes I posted from my last haul. I actually bought a few more.
FYI, I don't usually wear nail polishes and really don't spend much on them but I just couldn't resist the Pirates of the Caribbean collection. :P I thought I should get them in minis rather than big bottles because of the aforementioned reason.

From left to right: Sephora by OPI Glee Collection Celibacy Club and Express Yourself to yourself; Thefaceshop Nailcolor PP409; OPI Pirates of the Caribbean Collection; Thefaceshop Lovely ME:EX nails GR501. Sorry I lost the label of the yellow one. :/

I ordered this set from The Hyphen Store - Lady was kind and generous enough to give me 2 extra nail polishes! xD YAY!!!! Freebies! 

From left to right: Skull & Glossbones, Planks a Lot, Sparrow Me the Drama and Stranger Tides

From left to right: Sephora by OPI Glee Collection Celibacy Club, Skull & Glossbones, Planks a Lot, Sparrow Me the Drama and Stranger Tides

From left to right: Thefaceshop Nailcolor PP409, Express Yourself to yourself, ?????? and Thefaceshop Lovely ME:EX nails GR501.

Thoughts: 
The OPI nail polishes go on smoothly and dry quickly. However the glittery one with the scandalous name is very hard to remove LOL! x) There is one shade which was a bit streaky on the Pirates of the Caribbean collection although I can't remember which one was it.
The Face Shop Milky nail polishes are a bit streaky too and aren't as opaque as I'd like nail polishes to be. :/ 

3. My sister Hamham went out last night and asked me to do her makeup. Since I was tired and bored, I agreed. LOL! :p

FACE:
- NARS Pro-Prime Pore Refining Primer
- Paul & Joe Protective Fluid Foundation N30
- Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge for Lips & Cheeks in 6 Powder Pink
- Benefit Highbeam
Inglot AMC Face Blush #32

EYES:
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Inglot AMC 64, 465 DS and 434 Pearl
- Paul & Joe Eye Gloss Duo Secret D'Or (01)
- KkcenterHK ES A111 and Princess Lee lashes No. 7
- Bobbi Brown Lash Glamour Extreme Lengthening Mascara Black

- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Cottage Cheese

- K-Palette Real Lasting Eyeliner24h in Super Black
 
LIPS:
-TonyMoly Berry Lovely Girl Dual Lip Liner in 01
- NYX Round Lipstick in Honey
- Rouge Majex in BE210



I had nothing to do with her brows. :3 
TIPS:

- To give eyelashes an oomph, cut one false eyelash in the middle; then apply on the outer part of your eye; you may also layer the lashes.
- Using a matte and neutral lipstick underneath a lipgloss can bring out the color of the lipgloss especially if your lips are pigmented.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I love getting comments! :3